Jamaal Lascelles | Vital Football

Jamaal Lascelles

The Pyrry

Vital Reserves Team
Reported in the Chronicle quoting him that he is very happy at the club and feels it's the right club at the right time.
Reading the article he does indeed seem happy and loves being here.
Many have.been touting his services but good on the lad. For showing loyalty and putting his happiness before the dollar.
I personally think he has all the traits and attributes to be a fantastic club captain, hopefully for.many years to come.

An old head on young shoulders.

Unfortunately Mike Ashley is still the owner and will be rubbing his grubby fat hands together with the thought of selling him for £30m +. Lascelles has been quite clever actually, obviously aware of Ashleys past history of smear campaigns against those he wants sold.

Wish the effin parasite would sell up or shoot himself, don't really care which!

Aye true enough .. ... A la Carroll scenario.

Just hope the current player and manager have more backbone than the previous two individuals

As long as Rafa is here, Lascelles wont be sold because if he's worth £30m now (which I think he is based on the valuation of Micheal Keane when he moved to Everton last season) then he could be worth double at the end of next season.

John Stones went for £50m a couple of years back and he's half the player. Just wonder if Ashley has a sell on clause in the initial deal from Forest to bring the price down as Stones did which saw his club before Everton get something like 12.5% of a future sale.

Rafa will do as he's told by the fatman, if he's actually given the courtesy of being told that is. Liverpool are already sniffing at Lascelles .

It's crazy to see some of the supposed valuations of Lascelles. They are ridiculously low.

If Lascelles has any sense, he will stick with a manager who can help him improve as well as getting regular game time.

Yes, other clubs offer Champions League but what will happen at clubs like Chelsea, for example, if Abramovic doesn't get his visa? Rafa is as capable of getting Lascelles there as anyone.

There may be a time for a move as things develop. For now, Lascelles has responsibilty that will enhance his career, guidance and support.

The fat man might think otherwise at the sniff of bank notes.

Too right he will be.Any bid over 15-20m and fatty will take their arm off as well as their hand.
I would like to think you are wrong and that Ashley has a modicum of sense.

Sadly, I reckon Ashley is the one man in the world who, in a one off date at the cinema with Mila Kunis, would swap his last condom for a giant tub of popcorn.

I would like to think you are wrong and that Ashley has a modicum of sense.

Sadly, I reckon Ashley is the one man in the world who, in a one off date at the cinema with Mila Kunis, would swap his last condom for a giant tub of popcorn.

You make it sound like going bareback on Mila Kunis would be a bad idea ?