Jadon Sancho | Page 2 | Vital Football

Jadon Sancho

As quickly as a promising transfer target is announced, the rumours vanish and it's all off again!

When can I get excited about that exciting prospect signing exactly?!

Spesh-Spur - 25/8/2017 13:03

As quickly as a promising transfer target is announced, the rumours vanish and it's all off again!

Well Poch has just confirmed in the PC still wants 4 signings in total this window after the 2 deals this week. he said that's "a keeper + 4."

Spursex - 25/8/2017 13:08

Well Poch has just confirmed in the PC still wants 4 signings in total this window after the 2 deals this week. he said that's "a keeper + 4."

So 4 more transfers wanted or Sanchez is included in those 4?

Matic - 25/8/2017 13:44

Spursex - 25/8/2017 13:08

So 4 more transfers wanted or Sanchez is included in those 4?

I would guess/hope Sanchez PLUS three more not including Gazza as it's already done.

Spursex - 25/8/2017 14:02

Sanchez, plus three more players that aren't keepers! :10:

Matt Law posted this on twitter...

I sense Pochettino is cranking up the pressure on Levy. Second succesive week he's put a number on the amount of signings he wants/expects.

Matic - 25/8/2017 14:56

Spursex - 25/8/2017 14:02

Sanchez, plus three more players that aren't keepers! :10:

Matt Law posted this on twitter...

I sense Pochettino is cranking up the pressure on Levy. Second succesive week he's put a number on the amount of signings he wants/expects.

Well we know who two of the three (Barkley, Aurier - although his legal issue has to be resolved, which isn't nearly as difficult as so seem to be painting it) are...the third could be anyone of 6 or 7 or more...

As long as it's a winger/attacker with pace, I'd be pretty happy with the biz we've pulled off.

We've gone off the deal because he wouldn't be able to play next season:

Though free to sign for another club, he would not be able to play for them before the end of his scholarship deal without City's permission - and that has one year left to run.

City would be due compensation should he leave with any fee likely set by a tribunal.

Kinygerbils - 25/8/2017 20:31

We've gone off the deal because he wouldn't be able to play next season:

Though free to sign for another club, he would not be able to play for them before the end of his scholarship deal without City's permission - and that has one year left to run.

City would be due compensation should he leave with any fee likely set by a tribunal.

For 3 mil I'd happily wait a year and have him play with the youth team whilst training with the senior squad!

Just realised he went to dortmund. Even real madrid enquired about him today.

He must have been guaranteed first team football with them. Good move for him.

£10M is a lot when you consider the scenario but in current market, if he's good enough to start for Dortmund, it's an absolute ******* bargain

It's good to see a young English player brave enough to go and play in another league. Can't think of a better club than Dortmund for a talented young player to develop.

Real Deal - 31/8/2017 20:59

He was what we needed. Massive mistake not signing him.

We couldn't. No English club could, ManC blocked everything.

His agent(s) and an unknown English club have constructed a 'stepping stone' deal.

he'll be back in exactly 3 windows.... :17:

Spursex - 2/9/2017 13:15

His agent(s) and an unknown English club have constructed a 'stepping stone' deal.

Reckon we could have got him in the Walker deal if we really tried.

Real Deal - 3/9/2017 08:49

Spursex - 2/9/2017 13:15

Reckon we could have got him in the Walker deal if we really tried.

Depending on who you want to believe; we tried we tried very hard, even meeting and greeting him/his representatives at the academy - but ManC made it clear they wouldn't budge (it was potentially too big a strategic mess for them to back down to his 'strike'). Of course you might think we could have said no to Walker unless we got our way, but the decision to sell Walker no matter what had been made as we were committed to getting Aurier - Walkers agents weren't slow in letting the 'business' know that a deal would be done/agreed even before the season had finished.