Jadon Sancho | Vital Football

Jadon Sancho

Spursex

Alert Team
Is said to have been spotted at the academy this afternoon...

Perhaps we are signing him after all?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/08/03/could-levy-have-last-laugh-over-manchester-city-by-signing-jadon/

His style of play is like Edwards. Looks bigger and stronger though. He needs to work on that left foot of his, once he does he will be one hell of a talent.

It's really beginning to look like we may well have pulled this off..

I'll be absolutely amazed if we have - le Arse were chucking absolutely everything and then some at him to get him..

and now - we have this!

I hope what I'm being told is accurate.

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2017/08/24/lu-martin-jadon-sancho-could-join-tottenham-from-manchester-city-on-thursday/

Real Deal - 24/8/2017 12:28

One of the few names we have been linked with that actually excites me.

I'm pretty excited about who we've bought so far..'keeper aside.

IF we've got the two defensive players we hope, they're players that wouldn't have touched us a few years back.

Get Barkley who I believe is Dembele's next season replacement and we're in good shape.

It's then 'only' about what we do upfront ! :10:

Agree about Sanchez. He will be a top player. Madrid,Barca level.

I hope we sign a wing back still. One that is comfortable on the right and left. Just takes the pressure off the 2 young lads.

I don't think Barkley is good enough to be a CM. Time will tell of course. I do think he is needed to cover Alli and Eriksen though.

Can't see us signing a Striker.

Spursex - 24/8/2017 12:32

Real Deal - 24/8/2017 12:28

One of the few names we have been linked with that actually excites me.

I'm pretty excited about who we've bought so far..'keeper aside.

IF we've got the two defensive players we hope, they're players that wouldn't have touched us a few years back.

Get Barkley who I believe is Dembele's next season replacement and we're in good shape.

It's then 'only' about what we do upfront ! :10:

I think that's the biggest jump we've made - our pulling power of the absolute top upcoming players gives us a different dimension and will allow us to keep competing while not spending as much as the big boys.

Definitely places us in a category above Arse and Pool.

Real Deal - 24/8/2017 12:42

Agree about Sanchez. He will be a top player. Madrid,Barca level.

I hope we sign a wing back still. One that is comfortable on the right and left. Just takes the pressure off the 2 young lads.

I don't think Barkley is good enough to be a CM. Time will tell of course. I do think he is needed to cover Alli and Eriksen though.

Can't see us signing a Striker.

Well just for a giggle, had dinner out with some people who are up to their necks in trying to put deals together last night - and one actually believes that Manure getting Ronaldo back is a genuine possibility! I thought it was nonsense, but he says the decision is on a knife edge, the ppoint being, if they do get him, they'll be selling at least two attacking players to compensate and we're on warning and have expressed an interest for both..!

All a bit outlandish, but sometimes this sort of mad deal can happen ..!

Zlatan is probably going to sign again, Rashford will effectively become 3rd choice. If ManU sign another attacking mid then Martial goes down the pecking order to 2nd choice sub.

I'd break the bank for either.

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2017/08/25/tottenham-abandon-move-for-wantaway-man-city-youngster-will-arsenal-make-a-move/

It seems we've cooled our jets, and he won't be joining after all..

That sounds like his agents demands may have got ahead of him...