Jack | Vital Football

Jack

That thread on S2 is the perfect example of everything wrong with the internet when it comes to rumours. People coming on saying "I've seen it in multiple places now" or "I've had a text from a mate" about it. Of course you have, it's a rumour on S2 4SU, the most popular Blades message board. If it is on there, then people who use Twitter and Facebook will have read it and it will be on there as well. Then your mate will have read it and sent you a text. Everyone has obviously got it from the same place though, a poster who had previously made less than ten posts since 2015, and none since Wilder took over. That's not suspicious at all...

It's a squad game. Any of the back three become unavailable, which will happen sometime during this next month and a half, we've got Enda, Baldock, Jags, Retsos, Robinson and Rodwell to come in.

I see Kean Bryan's back at the club. Yikes ! I'm presuming he's not been added to the PL squad.

I've seen on FB FLECKY's out as well as Jack,this rumour also says Jack's out for the season with a Knee injury,i spose we'll know for sure abart 5pm 2moz.Unless owd Twirly Wirly tells us for definate toneet.:whistle: UTMPB

Theres always one of these rumours knocking around, usually means nowt.

I blame Twirlo.
:Fingers::Fingers::Fingers::nerner::nerner::nerner: knee ligament damage out for season. but no news on the official sites anywhere. fingers crossed its bollocks also heard flecks injured. our bin man empties his bins

I've seen on FB FLECKY's out as well as Jack,this rumour also says Jack's out for the season with a Knee injury,i spose we'll know for sure abart 5pm 2moz.Unless owd Twirly Wirly tells us for definate toneet.:whistle: UTMPB
the news isnt good pal im afraid,but on a lighter note it looks like effing rodders as just got her period again.:wahey::wahey::wahey::guns::guns::hehe::hehe::ooops:

Man u just recalled Hendo, Lunny and Egan turn down new deals and slap transfer requests in as dressing room implodes after Fleck and Jack go 2 footed at each other.
ITK on this.

Man u just recalled Hendo, Lunny and Egan turn down new deals and slap transfer requests in as dressing room implodes after Fleck and Jack go 2 footed at each other.
ITK on this.
why post stupid shit like this i remeber you saying tony currie was going to accrington stanley and steve cammack signing for porto ,people just wont believe you. i could scream sometimes. for gods sake your not even ITK. infamy infamy hes got it in for me

:wave::bow::love::cheers::cheers::hug:

Nothing's showing up online about any United injuries, just Heaton and Wesley for Villa. I imagine Enda would be moved to the centre for JOC with Osborn keeping his place on the left and Luke Freeman coming in for Fleck.

Every match preview seems sponsored by Now TV, so much for doing the responsible thing and making games free to air.

Last edited: