Jack Wilsheres first day as a Spurs player.. | Vital Football

Jack Wilsheres first day as a Spurs player..

Any more news on him EX? Has his agent realised it isn't a viable move?

Agents never ever say never ...players have crossed from le arse to Spurs before - and that's the examples being talked of...

But ultimately it may well come down to how much bottle he has.

Yep, spoke to someone there; he's going to be their highest paid player - ever!

Could easily be Carrol Mark II - 4 years of in and out..
They will compliment each other perfectly........on the treatment table.......
And argue whose turn it is to flash the ash

I think the West Hm owners are setting up a sale to UKAT. Vertical integration.

IF they can keep him fit, he'll have a massive impact for them, he is still a quality player and if he gets an injury free run, don't be surprised to see him being MOM game after game and getting an England recall.

IF they can keep him fit, he'll have a massive impact for them, he is still a quality player and if he gets an injury free run, don't be surprised to see him being MOM game after game and getting an England recall.

Didn't you say something similar about his loan last season?

Your English player bias is admirable, but in the same way your predictions for Sturridge and Welbeck to become world beaters hasn't come off, I suspect Wilshere will continue to underwhelm and get crocked regularly.

Didn't you say something similar about his loan last season?

Your English player bias is admirable, but in the same way your predictions for Sturridge and Welbeck to become world beaters hasn't come off, I suspect Wilshere will continue to underwhelm and get crocked regularly.

I did, but with all three I predicated that it all depended on their fitness, which for all three it still does.

Fully fit and still on it - all three would be in our squad, but of course the operative word is still 'if'...

I think it's probably too late for Sturridge now... 28 and crocked more than he's fit.

Shame as he could have been brilliant.

Not sure I've ever really seen it in Welbeck.

CAN YOU PLEEEASE, STOP PUTTING UP THREAD HEADLINES LIKE THIS? I mean, I was eating my dinner! The heart has settled down now but the stomach still rumbles......