Jack Robinson | Vital Football

Jack Robinson

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
Fucking dumb c**nt.

Don't want to see him play for us again.

What he was doing for the penalty was ridiculous. And even his long throws go straight to the keeper.

Rash, brainless player at this level. He's a Championship player. He's already played more for us than he should have.

Why he's still Wilder's go to guy ahead of Ampadu I have no idea.

Apart from the handball fuckwittery, which you wouldn't expect from any PL pro, Robinson had a good game by his standards. It was his sharpness from the Norwood free kick which proved to be our lifeline. The ale house long throws need binning.

Should he be starting ? Absolutely not. Ampadu should be, or Enda with Lowe or Osborn out on the left.

Will he keep starting ? Probably, CW seems to trust him and maybe sees something in Robinson that reminds him of himself.

Robinson is a left back that we have tried to convert to a centre back. Reminds me very much of Roger Nilsen who we did the same with years earlier, always has a costly mistake in him no matter how well he plays.

He lacks the physical presence and aerial capability to do the job JOC did defensively. Offensively he lacks the passing skills on the overlap when he does manage to get forward. Positionally he thinks like a full back looking to cover the runners out wide but invariably losing the runners inside. He tries hard and runs around a lot but isn't anywhere near premiership standard. Not his fault we didn't have the money to get in adequate replacements but his panic today in trying to deal with a high ball again could have proved costly.

For me he was the option to cover for Enda before we bought Lowe. I just can't fathom how we think he is a replacement for Jack as we currently have the highest ratio in the division for failing to deal with crosses into the box.

Robinson is a left back that we have tried to convert to a centre back. Reminds me very much of Roger Nilsen who we did the same with years earlier, always has a costly mistake in him no matter how well he plays
We nicknamed roger one bollock for obvious reasons guaranteed one a game

well what ever wilders doing its working great at the moment isnt it. our last 10 prem games we ve lost 9 drew 1 and scored 2 one of them a pen. so yeah fantastic

Don't forget Lundstram's goal at Southampton. Not that that alters a shocking run of results.

looking at every side this weekend already i just wish we had their forwards then we wouldnt be in this mess

Apart from the handball fuckwittery, which you wouldn't expect from any PL pro, Robinson had a good game by his standards. It was his sharpness from the Norwood free kick which proved to be our lifeline. The ale house long throws need binning.

Should he be starting ? Absolutely not. Ampadu should be, or Enda with Lowe or Osborn out on the left.

Will he keep starting ? Probably, CW seems to trust him and maybe sees something in Robinson that reminds him of himself.
Just to remind ya Robbo didn't start today's game mate.We're havin alot of bad luck with injuries a bit like Norwich did last season but had we taken them chances first half i think we'd have won today but it's all a case of Cudda/ wudda/shudda.KEEP THE FAITH BLADES.UTMPB

Just to remind ya Robbo didn't start today's game mate.We're havin alot of bad luck with injuries a bit like Norwich did last season but had we taken them chances first half i think we'd have won today but it's all a case of Cudda/ wudda/shudda.KEEP THE FAITH BLADES.UTMPB
rodders if we cant beat arguably the worst side inthe division and can only match them ,then what faith do you have in us beating some of the rest cause thats what we gonna have to do. cant see it. fulham have goals in em they just need to tighten up. we dont have goals in us and need to tighten up i have no faith in this team. if you and others have faith in this team why not put money on em ,i certainly wont be ,i cant affford to lose it

rodders if we cant beat arguably the worst side inthe division and can only match them ,then what faith do you have in us beating some of the rest cause thats what we gonna have to do. cant see it. fulham have goals in em they just need to tighten up. we dont have goals in us and need to tighten up i have no faith in this team. if you and others have faith in this team why not put money on em ,i certainly wont be ,i cant affford to lose it
I've said this morning i was beginning to fear the worst this season after hearing abart FLECKY but if football was so easy to predict as saying we didn't win today we won't beat anyone then we'd all be betting more wouldn't we.Do i expect owt out of the next 3 well then no i don't but ya just never know and i won't chuck the towel in yet but that doesn't mean i think we'll be going for a top ten finish either.I'm GUTTED i'm not able to attend games and it's drivin me and our Gertie crackers but it is what it is whilst this covid's doing it's worst.Will you shouting like this the next time you see St Christopher then Twirls? UTMPB

Fucking dumb c**nt.

Don't want to see him play for us again.

What he was doing for the penalty was ridiculous. And even his long throws go straight to the keeper.

Rash, brainless player at this level. He's a Championship player. He's already played more for us than he should have.

Why he's still Wilder's go to guy ahead of Ampadu I have no idea.
Agreed. Amidst the talk about lack of goals, he’s my biggest concern. He’s neither a wing back or a centre back, not good enough in the air to play CB nor has he a good enough engine or the pace to play WB. He could have and probably should have cost us 3 goals yesterday.

I don’t like criticising our players normally but for me our decline seems to have coincided with him appearing on the scene. Even when Henderson was still here we seemed more jittery. My guess is that a LCB will be top of our shopping list in January but for now I agree I’d play Ampadu or move Stevens to CB and play Lowe which to be fair was the he plan yesterday.

I've said this morning i was beginning to fear the worst this season after hearing abart FLECKY but if football was so easy to predict as saying we didn't win today we won't beat anyone then we'd all be betting more wouldn't we.Do i expect owt out of the next 3 well then no i don't but ya just never know and i won't chuck the towel in yet but that doesn't mean i think we'll be going for a top ten finish either.I'm GUTTED i'm not able to attend games and it's drivin me and our Gertie crackers but it is what it is whilst this covid's doing it's worst.Will you shouting like this the next time you see St Christopher then Twirls? UTMPB
of course ill say to him what the fucks happening man,he,ll just laugh and take it with a pinch of salt cause thats the line of work hes in and he fully understands the fans frustration,simple as that.
having had a good look at the other sides this weekend ,tis league is so unpredictable it really is,even with the top 6. no ones chucking the towel in ,but we are right in it especially if we have to rely on on mcburnie and hes shown nothing at all to change my mind as of yet.