Jack Lester | Vital Football

Jack Lester

Apollyon

Vital Football Legend
I predicted Lester would take Chesterfield down and he has

1 point to me and nil point to the fella on here that argued with me about it

Yep, I got that one wrong, although I did say it would be sorted late April/early May. Got that bit correct

In the context of the original conversation (which I will not necro) it is.

It was regarding the whole Lester to be our manager conversation.

I shall be doing an open top tour of West Bridgford later.

Ignore him IBM this is typical snert behaviour no doubt he will be logging into his RedRoss account shortly to agree with himself

I for ONE will not give him the satisfaction of toodling his pip

+1

Its about time VITAL FOREST cleared up this forum of these type of posters with multiple accounts that argue with themselves through their Tombolonga accounts, agree with themselves through their CP and IBM accounts and polarise the forum with their Pope and Woanz accounts.

We are trying to create a football forum here not some gay tops off bs roulette wheel for the 3 people that seemingly hold 99 accounts on here

Pseud *****

Chris o grady with 3 goals in 41 appearances for chesterfield. League 2.

God we have had some right shit play for us last 20 years

Fake ITK’s are always so pleased to give you chapter & verse on all the things they called months ago before anyone else even if they’d only heard a whisper, heard similar or only pm’d several.

Real ITK’s such as myself don’t need nor crave the attention of people they get things right they get things wrong they’re only passing on the word from down here, in fact they’d go out of their way to deny being ITK which is why I’m not, in fact no one is as the old girl is on lockdown & nothing is getting out.

+1

Its about time VITAL FOREST cleared up this forum of these type of posters with multiple accounts that argue with themselves through their Tombolonga accounts, agree with themselves through their CP and IBM accounts and polarise the forum with their Pope and Woanz accounts.

We are trying to create a football forum here not some gay tops off bs roulette wheel for the 3 people that seemingly hold 99 accounts on here

Pseud *****

Don't try to pretend you aren't me , I can tell you are by the way you type!

Fake ITK’s are always so pleased to give you chapter & verse on all the things they called months ago before anyone else even if they’d only heard a whisper, heard similar or only pm’d several.

Real ITK’s such as myself don’t need nor crave the attention of people they get things right they get things wrong they’re only passing on the word from down here, in fact they’d go out of their way to deny being ITK which is why I’m not, in fact no one is as the old girl is on lockdown & nothing is getting out.

Pretty sure I had already pm'd several people b4 battlestar galatica on this one.

Didn't need to phone anyone's dad or invent a stat either! Real ITK use crystal balls while whacking their pips.

Yes there is plenty of pip whacking in this game radford but that all comes with the territory of being ITK and living next door to sky guy NOT that we are ITK as you well know you little tinker

This is why i keep all goss strictly to pm these days so that pseud 24/7 toodlepips like apollyon and his clique aren't given the satisfaction

Pretty sure I had already pm'd several people b4 battlestar galatica on this one.

Didn't need to phone anyone's dad or invent a stat either! Real ITK use crystal balls while whacking their pips.

Exactly sir. No doubt the usual snerts will start with their sneering shortly not that I care a jot. Anyway the room temperature toodle is inviting my pip, chin chin.

Yes I remember receiving the KitBag PM in 2002 on my Windows XP account. You clearly said they were taking over the club shop and also foretold the issues that would occur with the strip of land at the rear on the BC although then you called it the exec stand.

Yes I remember receiving the KitBag PM in 2002 on my Windows XP account. You clearly said they were taking over the club shop and also foretold the issues that would occur with the strip of land at the rear on the BC although then you called it the exec stand.

I sent those pm’s in good faith, as you well know. This is why no one shares any goss anymore as snerts such as yourself do things like this. I have alerted the SCU who are all over this & youll be hearing from my crack team of lawyers in due course.

You’re a vile vile man only capable of SUCH VITRIOL