Jack Lester sacked by Chesterfield | Vital Football

Jack Lester sacked by Chesterfield

Lienking

Vital Football Hero
Shame as he seems a decent bloke. Having taken the Spireites out the League, there can't be too many other managerial jobs for him. Worth bringing back to our academy?

Pity, I don't think he was ever replaced at the academy so perhaps he can come back. It's obvious that Gary Brazil rates him highly. Be interesting to see what happens.

Always had the impression that he did a good job at the Academy so why not.

Don't know enough about the Chesterfield set up to give a proper opinion but it looked a bit shaky at the time he took the job. In my opinion.

played a big part in signing aryibi for us.

also brazil/lester signed clough for 3 mill. maybe senior management isn't for them.

Left by mutual consent.

I see no problem with bringing him back to the academy, but Jack may want to try management elsewhere - although, not a great start to his career, getting relegated out of the football league.

Seems to me the results coming out of the academy were better when Lester was here, it seems Forest and Lester are a good fit, he should come back rebuild his confidence and perhaps in a couple of years he can try again

You can't knock ambition, he gave it a try our arms should be wide open

Pity, I don't think he was ever replaced at the academy so perhaps he can come back. It's obvious that Gary Brazil rates him highly. Be interesting to see what happens.

He's been replaced now - Ever heard of Chris Cohen. He'll be filling those shoes (or trainers) shortly.

He's been replaced now - Ever heard of Chris Cohen. He'll be filling those shoes (or trainers) shortly.
I don't think he will be mate, Cohen will certainly be involved (already is), assisting etc but I don't think he'll be the under 23's new manager...