Jack grealish | Vital Football

Jack grealish

He needs a spell under our CHRIS for a few seasons,he'd then fulfill his gr8 potential and stopped from mekin a divin prat of himself all the time.:yes:By the way Twirls i wish i'd got the choice to have mi hair dun like that.:giggle: UTMPB

He needs a spell under our CHRIS for a few seasons,he'd then fulfill his gr8 potential and stopped from mekin a divin prat of himself all the time.:yes:By the way Twirls i wish i'd got the choice to have mi hair dun like that.:giggle: UTMPB
lol im saying nowt mate lol kojak looks back at me when im looking in the mirror lol

That reminds me of the bloke who goes to the barbers and he's got just three hairs on his head. The barber trims them and says, which way do you have them combed. Guy says 'to the left' so the barber combs to the left and one falls out. He tells the guy and he says 'comb it to the right then', and the barber does, and another one falls out. Barber explains whats happened and there's only one hair left, and guy says 'You know what, just leave it messy.'

Then he puts on his United bobble hat and heads back to Treeton... :rolleyes::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:o_O

That reminds me of the bloke who goes to the barbers and he's got just three hairs on his head. The barber trims them and says, which way do you have them combed. Guy says 'to the left' so the barber combs to the left and one falls out. He tells the guy and he says 'comb it to the right then', and the barber does, and another one falls out. Barber explains whats happened and there's only one hair left, and guy says 'You know what, just leave it messy.'

Then he puts on his United bobble hat and heads back to Treeton... :rolleyes::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:o_O
:bull::bull::help::help::help::censor::censor:

That could've been our Gertie.:ROFLMAO:I'm so glad she dunt look on here.:yes: UTMPB

While the rest of us are still Tearing our hair out:mad: