Jack Colback | Vital Football

Jack Colback

CM

Vital Champions League
Reading about him this morning about being in exile, did he have a mega row with the Spanish Waiter?

Just not good enough for the Premier League. Not really any good in the Chumpionshit.

My understanding is he was told he won't figure in plenty of time before the window shut, but didn't sling his hook.

And so he finds himself in the place he was told he would, if he didn't leave.

As Keggy said he turned down moves to certain clubs but he also refused to play in a certain practise match and Rafa banished him to the dark side.

Today was the final nail in the coffin when Rafa said that Mbemba would play in his position before he would.

I've mentioned in the past, that I think Mbemba might well make a decent defensive-midfielder. He has the build, and likes to power forward.

Would do a job better than Colback for sure, and even Tiote with the right coaching.

Mbemba for the premier league is a very good player ... less of a physical aspect which he encountered last season .. reads a game well, with lejunne behind him a devensive midfielder is not a bad shout.

I can see shades of Patrick Viera in him - break up the play with his strength, bomb forward down the middle. When they come to close him down, pass it wide to the wings, continue the run into the box.

A way to go yet like, but he's got the potential for sure.

CuckFan - 3/11/2017 18:33

I've mentioned in the past, that I think Mbemba might well make a decent defensive-midfielder. He has the build, and likes to power forward.

Would do a job better than Colback for sure, and even Tiote with the right coaching.

He plays in midfield regularly in internationals I understand.

He'd have to dislodge Hayden, who is playing solidly in the same role more or less.

If Hayden gets injured or anything, I'd like to see Mbemba take his place.

CuckFan - 4/11/2017 15:47

He'd have to dislodge Hayden, who is playing solidly in the same role more or less.

If Hayden gets injured or anything, I'd like to see Mbemba take his place.
Mbemba did a stirling job at left back,he should be in the starting 11 week in week out.