Jack Clarke | Vital Football

Jack Clarke

Salazzar

Vital Youth Team
Just seen on another site that Jack has removed the Leeds united bit on his instagram and twitter account.

If we can get 13-15 for him + sell on clause , i think that is a good bit of business . With the other fringe players we can keep Phillips and then add a few players into the squad

Just seen on another site that Jack has removed the Leeds united bit on his instagram and twitter account.

If we can get 13-15 for him + sell on clause , i think that is a good bit of business . With the other fringe players we can keep Phillips and then add a few players into the squad
I Agree,,, we must keep hold of Phillips and if it means selling Clarke so be it and hopefully it allows us to bring in the few players we need

Looks like you have sold Clarke and are getting him back on loan for the season. Good move. He is one for the future, unfortunately it looks like it's for Spurs' future. He has a good career ahead and he's not the only one of that ilk you have. Can you keep the rest?

I think it is a good deal with Clarke to get him back for a year.

We cannot let Phillips go but the jungle drums are gathering pace that he is on his way out of the club. Adam Pope says he is desperate to stay but the club want him out for the money.

I cannot understand what is going on really. The PSG owners are sat there with bucket loads of cash but AR doesn't seem to want to do business with them.

Until the Transfer window closes we are wide open for players to leave. AR Lshould make a public statement no more sales from ER