I've started a blog | Vital Football

I've started a blog

• Thread starter Villan Of The North
  • Start date
V

Villan Of The North

Non-football of course, I wouldn't want to outshine Fear and make his network look small following my impending success after all the faith he's shown me in allowing me the privilege of cleaning up after him on this site :17:

Feedback much appreciated folks. If you like what you read please 1+ me on Google plus and feel free to subscribe.

http://idontquitefit.blogspot.no/

Interesting read.

I say interesting, I should say 'interesting'

I say 'interesting' I only skim read it.

I say skim read, I didn't actually read it.

But if I had, I'm sure it would have been interesting.

I say interesting, ........

:17:

<i>Now whilst Norwegians love the English on a social, if on occasions rather patronising, level, they are not terribly keen on employing them. </i>

Just the language or are there other cultural differences they don't take to?

Pretty much the language. Older Norwegians are still incredibly grateful for what the British did for them in WWII and younger ones love pop culture so generally have a good knowledge of British music........and then there's the football.

My granddad had a cruise to Norway recently and was blown away by how beautiful it was. He wasn't so blown away by the price of beer!

I suspect the prices generally make a bigger impact than the views with most people.

Just noticed you're a Mormon, do you have more than one wife? If you do how could you put up with the extra moaning.

I could not take another partner or two good lord the one i have sends me round the bend lol, i enjoyed that read and gave you one of them g+1 things, what a lovely place Norway looks oh and more importantly are the women as fit as the sweedes over there VOTN?

Many are Clive, come to think of it, that could be the real reason I stay here. lol

Wurzel - 26/9/2013 19:51

How can a Norwegian be patronising to an Englishman?

LOL.

You may well ask Rob, it must be a talent they have :9:

Villan Of The North - 26/9/2013 20:00

Many are Clive, come to think of it, that could be the real reason I stay here. lol

:19: Niiice, luv them sweedes, i would run off with one of them a blonde haired blue eyed sweede saying ''hurdy gurdy'' to me all night whilst sitting in front of a log cabin fire in my wooly jumper scratching a beard i would grow arrr dreams are good ain't they shit better finish mrs is on her way lol

In all seriousness the bit i found hard to understand was when you said ''the winters are hard to get used too'' my initial thought was :10: how bloody cold must it be for a brit to moan about the cold abroad :19:

The language loses it's charm a bit when you can understand it. Swedish is close enough to Norwegian that I can converse with a Swede without too much difficulty.

We had our summer holiday in a cabin this year, up in the mountains. In fact those 2 pictures in the blog were taken on that trip.

How cold is it Clive? Very!

Green Tea - 26/9/2013 21:32

What led you follow LDS?

To cut a long story very short, I had some LDS friends with whom I enjoyed discussions about religion, I was a very sceptical agnostic. One day I said that this is all well and good but I didn't believe in the existence of a God so how could I know, to which I was challenged to ask Him. I was captivated by this answer and the confidence with which it was given. Cutting out even more details, I asked and got what I believe to be an answer, I then did the same regards the Book of Mormon and once again got an answer. The rest, as they say, is history.