Ivan Perisic - Player Thread | Vital Football

Ivan Perisic - Player Thread

I think we have to give credit to all three.
He would not have signed if it wasn't for Antonio.
Antonio wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Levy and what he has accomplished (at long last)
We are Tottenham.
Get in.

Antonio wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Paratici.

I dream of us buying the Perisic's when they are in their early twenties, but I'll take this Perisic for the time being.

Where does he actually play though nowadays? Last time I saw him live against England he was a left sided attacker.

I dream of us buying the Perisic's when they are in their early twenties, but I'll take this Perisic for the time being.

Where does he actually play though nowadays? Last time I saw him live against England he was a left sided attacker.
We've been credited with an interest in Borna Sosa of Stuttgart, a 24 year old Croatian left back/wing back. You would have to think one or both of Reguilon and/or Sessegnon would be sold if the interest is genuine.

We've been credited with an interest in Borna Sosa of Stuttgart, a 24 year old Croatian left back/wing back. You would have to think one or both of Reguilon and/or Sessegnon would be sold if the interest is genuine.

Not sure it will be Sess as he's the homegrown option. I just had a look and it looked like Bastoni and Perisic finished the season strong down the left hand side. So LWB is the most likely option for Perisic in our colours.

Not sure it will be Sess as he's the homegrown option. I just had a look and it looked like Bastoni and Perisic finished the season strong down the left hand side. So LWB is the most likely option for Perisic in our colours.
That was my thinking but Perisic did make the point in his interview that he can play a number of different positions.