its true, because its on facebook | Vital Football

its true, because its on facebook

badge73

Vital 1st Team Regular
how many times have you seen people convinced something stupid is true because its on facebook, and sorry to say most of the ones guilty are bints ...

another thing that gets on my wick is the amount of bints who think they are paranormal investigators or ghost hunters on facebook, and even get them making up pages to thank spirits for, no wonder this country is in the shit if they are contrived able to vote ...

the more i observe selfpity book the more im convinced its a virtual mental health hospital, for example how many are there that have "friends" on there that they have never met, or spoke to? i mean whats the point in having them on your list!!

time for a lie down ... then again 1.95 a pint down the pub.

just had an irish bloke turn up at my door with a villa top on asking about training whilst lifting his arm kefkat, might put it on facebook ... it will become FACT then lol

Quick hurry Badge. It's a chance of a lifetime you just can't miss. All those women will be after you. Can you cope?????

never have women in our pub, then again the state of the ones in the ditch .... im quite glad lol

Badge, you clearly have a weird bunch of friends on FB, none of mine ever profess to be paranormal experts or the like.......perhaps that's because I remove any that do :17:

Villan Of The North - 26/3/2013 12:46

Badge, you clearly have a weird bunch of friends on FB, none of mine ever profess to be paranormal experts or the like.......perhaps that's because I remove any that do :17:

I had this weird feeling that you would.

Look into my eyes not around the eyes...... :50:

Jonah - 26/3/2013 14:18

Villan Of The North - 26/3/2013 12:46

I had this weird feeling that you would.

Look into my eyes not around the eyes...... :50:

Tha's Colin Jones gone from FB :13: lol