Its time.. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Its time..

You can't replicate playing in the first team, yet we didn't give many youngsters game time in the cup competitions, which would have been beneficial. Putting kids in among players who's chins are on the floor don't see the point.

You can't replicate playing in the first team, yet we didn't give many youngsters game time in the cup competitions, which would have been beneficial. Putting kids in among players who's chins are on the floor don't see the point.
Your entitled to your opinion pal I don’t see the point of wasting a quarter of the season and sleepwalking into the championship
nobody plans to fail but plenty fail to plan

You can’t replicate playing in the prem even if its just for 15/20 mins it will let them know where they’ve got to be to get there it might do em some good thinking they have to up their game who knows i don’t think they would be any worse than what’s there at least we would have some energy in the team
Exactly my point Bully.

Not all those I named, and many, many others I didn't, were superstars when they had their first game.
In at the deep end? Yes
Some will swim, some will learn how to swim, some will drown(as so many do regardless of when they get their 1st game) but the sooner the ones in the 1st 2 categories get a game, then the more they will learn.

You learn nowt from not being exposed to a new situation, you learn a lot more when you are.

I bet Wolves would love to see our team sheet full of academy players, they would fill their boots.
I havent said fill the team with em put em on the bench and bring one maybe two on play Brewster who is still young give em a taste not put the u18 youth cup side out
why does everybody have to take things to extremes all the time or are we just copying management down the lane and not using common sense anymore
sorry fanf just seen the other reply which you were probably replying to

Last edited:
I havent said fill the team with em put em on the bench and bring one maybe two on play Brewster who is still young give em a taste not put the u18 youth cup side out
why does everybody have to take things to extremes all the time or are we just copying management down the lane and not using common sense anymore
Once ARSEnal went 2-0 up,i think Ndaiye should've been given a run out because it was obvious the game was gone if it wasn't already at 1-0.UTB

Why not just pick half the U23 team next game and put Hackford up front with Brewster. Nothing to lose but plenty of experience to gain. A no fear approach as it just simply cannot get any worse.
I think that would be asking for trouble like bfl says we should put some in but any more than a couple would be folly imo

Your entitled to your opinion pal I don’t see the point of wasting a quarter of the season and sleepwalking into the championship
nobody plans to fail but plenty fail to plan

We have already failed to plan, the board didn't react to our disastrous run of results, they watched and hoped Wilder would turn it around, pure sentiment. They didn't have a plan "B" to replace the manager and left it too late. As you said "plenty fail to plan" and there it is in a nutshell.

Once ARSEnal went 2-0 up,i think Ndaiye should've been given a run out because it was obvious the game was gone if it wasn't already at 1-0.UTB
Exactly nowt to lose and the kid gets valuable experience in the top flight which he may never see again or not with us anyway

We have already failed to plan, the board didn't react to our disastrous run of results, they watched and hoped Wilder would turn it around, pure sentiment. They didn't have a plan "B" to replace the manager and left it too late. As you said "plenty fail to plan" and there it is in a nutshell.
So cos we did it last time let’s carry on doin the same then like we’re doing with the team and tactics
makes sense

Sadly Rod, that applies to every game since mid January.

We know we are down, we know the players, the system aren't working yet we are going backwards by not giving kids a go, not changing tactics etc.

Any business that's going under makes changes to help the recovery. We're not even doing that.

So cos we did it last time let’s carry on doin the same then like we’re doing with the team and tactics
makes sense

The board should have installed a new manager months ago, we might actually still be battling to stay in the division, like WBA and Fulham are doing, just a thought.

The question is- How many have you had?- not if Bully's had one
Not had any mi owd pal,i've been busy having a Heart Scan this afternoon and one of the fella's doing the scan was from Parson Cross originally and yes was a oinker.UTB

Most agree re . change of manager but we didn't do that and now we are compounding the issue by sleepwalking to relegation and not using the time to prepare for next year.
Collective apathy?

The board should have installed a new manager months ago, we might actually still be battling to stay in the division, like WBA and Fulham are doing, just a thought.
I agree but that’s gone now we can’t influence that the damage is done but that’s no need to compound it by doin nothing till the end of the season