It’s only a game | Page 2 | Vital Football

It’s only a game

Big thanks for your sweet and amazing greetings and messages from all around the world. It means a lot to me and my family. ♥️🙏
I'm fine - under the circumstances. I still have to go through some examinations at the hospital, but I feel okay.

Now, I will cheer on the boys on the Denmark team in the next matches. Play for all of Denmark 🇩🇰
Best
Christian

Great to see he's on the mend, hopefully we will see him playing football again, all the best lad.

Big thanks for your sweet and amazing greetings and messages from all around the world. It means a lot to me and my family. ♥️🙏
I'm fine - under the circumstances. I still have to go through some examinations at the hospital, but I feel okay.

Now, I will cheer on the boys on the Denmark team in the next matches. Play for all of Denmark 🇩🇰
Best
Christian

Great to see he's on the mend, hopefully we will see him playing football again, all the best lad.
Unfortunately he is unlikely to be able to play football again as it was a cardiac arrest not a heart attack. It is more common than think amongst young people. I personally k ow 2 20 year old who have died from this sudden death in youngsters without previous symptoms. There is a test for it and I urge all young people to seek it out and be tested for it. I Think Charity is CRY.

Unfortunately he is unlikely to be able to play football again as it was a cardiac arrest not a heart attack. It is more common than think amongst young people. I personally k ow 2 20 year old who have died from this sudden death in youngsters without previous symptoms. There is a test for it and I urge all young people to seek it out and be tested for it. I Think Charity is CRY.
I'm really sorry to hear of the young uns you know that lost their lives mi owd pal.UTB

I've just read that in a touching gesture Harry Kane took time out from preparing for the Scotland game this week to visit stricken former team mate Christian Eriksen in hospital.

"It was great to see him again and he even managed to string together a few mumbled words" Eriksen told reporters.