It’s matchday | Vital Football

It’s matchday

Bulmer1889

Vital Football Legend
Staff member
Where the hell is everybody social media is awash with blades who have never seen 6am on a Sunday morning it’s now gone 7 and still nothing stirs on here I thought oldies were up with the larks just to make sure they did wake up
Cmon people it’s matchday somebody must be excited
CYRAWW :wahey::utv::cheers::cheers::cheers::guiness:

Starting to get em now just watched motd to whet the appetite just about to take the dog out and then back to get ready,normally I’ll be rushing to the lane straight from work with no time for owt so going to enjoy today :guiness:

Starting to get em now just watched motd to whet the appetite just about to take the dog out and then back to get ready,normally I’ll be rushing to the lane straight from work with no time for owt so going to enjoy today :guiness:
It's only a game of footy ya silly owd chuff,nowt to get too excited abart,Our Gertie's words to me on a match day.:LOL: COME ON DEM MIGHTY BLADES.UTMPB

Might be in there shortly
Dreading this part of the day no goin in and getting served pretty much straight away get in scrum of ten deep at the bar
Worst part about our team doin well

Might be in there shortly
Dreading this part of the day no goin in and getting served pretty much straight away get in scrum of ten deep at the bar
Worst part about our team doin well
Must admit, the staff are not too bad
But yeah, can be a bit of a squash
UTB

Where the hell is everybody social media is awash with blades who have never seen 6am on a Sunday morning it’s now gone 7 and still nothing stirs on here I thought oldies were up with the larks just to make sure they did wake up
Cmon people it’s matchday somebody must be excited
CYRAWW :wahey::utv::cheers::cheers::cheers::guiness:
What's a 6.00am ?