Its getting very near the end. | Vital Football

Its getting very near the end.

MickMartin

Vital Football Hero
More rumours that fatty is off announcement next week probably bullshit but the bloke that told me is an investment banker and reckons the deal is done i really really really hope its true.

Sorry Mick but I won't believe it until its announced, official and that fat **** takes down all the shitty advertising of his tatty brand.

It was a couple of hooray henrys that i was speaking to at a racing yard they were visiting their horses that they have in training and conversation got round to football and they maintain the deal is done and will be announced next week and the fat one needs capital ti shore up house of fraser. It could be total bullshit but they were investment bankers so i am praying its true.

I won’t hold my breath, I’m afraid. Would love it to be true but also want those in the ground to suffer as much as possible.

That pretty much sums up your 'support' of our club. Most proper fans just need to see an end to this fuckin shambles but you would be quite happy for it to continue if a few people more loyal than you suffered a bit

That pretty much sums up your 'support' of our club. Most proper fans just need to see an end to this fuckin shambles but you would be quite happy for it to continue if a few people more loyal than you suffered a bit

I don’t think I’m the only person on here to suggest such a thing, but there you go. We all know you like to have a pop at me whenever you can though.

Yep - as I expected, no defence of your stance whatsoever.

Let's put this to the vote (you've cast yours) - who would be happy for Ashley to remain just to teach the 50,000 a lesson?

I'm rarely serious but please believe me when I say that you two are definitely attracted to each other.

Take a moment to absorb that revelation.....

Okay in answer to the question,not me,and especially not to teach the fans a lesson.

Yep - as I expected, no defence of your stance whatsoever.

Let's put this to the vote (you've cast yours) - who would be happy for Ashley to remain just to teach the 50,000 a lesson?

Why do I need a defence when I stand by what I said?

So just to clarify....

The suffering of the fans is more important to you than the future of the club?

Think those in the ground have the option to send out a message, long before yesterday, and did not, even though they were asked to.

If they choose not to do so, they deserve what they get, this has gone on for 10 years now, and if the thick twats cannot see they are the problem, and not protesting en masse, has led to the current situation, more fool them, and that is why fatty continues to work them over, whilst they take it. Like the coward he is, was not present, so shows that this sort of disruption does get to him.

The same situation would not happen in Liverpool, Manchester or Glasgow, so why are this lot as soft as shite, and unwilling to stand up for themselves, and more importantly a region that is being stifled at the behest of a fat cockney ****.

When I speak to those "fans", that still go, they have no argument at all, as to why they support the club, and directly Ashley, they are blinkered.

And as for atmosphere, fortress St James, do me a favour, 23,000 against Wrexham in the 80's created more noise than the 52000 "super fans", now in the stadium.

Maybe the thought of being at the head of the queue when a takeover finally comes is a part of their desperation to stay, for me, I would toss them all out at the season end, and applications would be accepted from those that could create an atmosphere, and make the place a fortress it once was.

More rumours that fatty is off announcement next week probably bullshit but the bloke that told me is an investment banker and reckons the deal is done i really really really hope its true.

Sometimes get a snifter if something is in the offing, such as this, as media types get booked in advance, for stories etc..

heard nothing yet, but pray for an early xmas present...

So just to clarify....

Where did I say that? You’re just making stuff up. Did you miss the beginning of the sentence where I said I’d love the sale to be true? Just conveniently missing parts out? If it’s not going to happen then I hope everyone in the ground suffers. But that doesn’t fit your agenda against me, does it, Jaff. Even my 11 month old son wouldn’t need it to be explained again.

So just to clarify....

The way I see it is we don't have a future as a club.That is down to Ashley.Its also down to the so called "fans" that endorse what he does.
The damage Ashley and the 52000 that have helped him will run that deep once he has gone,it will take many years to rectify.
The fans that couldn't even walk in on 11 mins yesterday,I bet if it was a walkout with 11 mins to go,those that did leave because of the score would of stayed and sat on their hands.

Where did I say that? You’re just making stuff up. Did you miss the beginning of the sentence where I said I’d love the sale to be true? Just conveniently missing parts out? If it’s not going to happen then I hope everyone in the ground suffers. But that doesn’t fit your agenda against me, does it, Jaff. Even my 11 month old son wouldn’t need it to be explained again.

"I won’t hold my breath, I’m afraid. Would love it to be true BUT also want those in the ground to suffer as much as possible."

No mention there of it not going through

Maybe you should get your 11 month son to type stuff out for you

The won’t hold my breath, I’m afraid part is a slight giveaway, Jaff.

And if it doesn’t go through, I hope each and every last one of them suffers. Scabs.

Draw your own conclusions, you will anyway, as previously alluded to.