Its getting very near the end. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Its getting very near the end.

Who cares Keggy i dont think it could be worse than Ashley who has turned us into a zombie club there is potential to set the place alight with a bit of investment and ambition so bring it on

Who cares Keggy i dont think it could be worse than Ashley who has turned us into a zombie club there is potential to set the place alight with a bit of investment and ambition so bring it on

I quite agree Mick on being a zombie club and the potential, my point was more about how I can't see why Blank would be buying us .

Maybe he wants to be like his billionaire mates who own football clubs and have sonething to talk about when he has them round for a bbq

So whatever boycott was planned for Sunday has been manipulated by fatty,my guess is about 5,000 maximum & there will be minimal investment in January.
He's not selling,just saw the interview with his cohorts on sky,too many stutters.
Don't deny you heard it from the city boys Mick,he's fed em a rumour & they've bit,bit like the 45,000 on Sunday.

Just looking back I have said it on here, this is a good time for Ashley to sell and divert resource back to where he can pick up his retail shares cheaply, around 10% of that company. That is where his passion is, as demonstrated in his Select Committee sittings. There is more cause for optimism now than there has ever been.

Latest media, according to a reliable journalist Blank is not buying Newcastle.
The reliable journalist Lee Ryder.
You could not make it up, he knows nothing. A complete toady.

Interesting to see. Just had a quick look and it seems that the first of the companies has assets under management of $26 billion. Next stop was the bigger picture which shows Franklin Templeton Investments as managing assets worth around $700 billion. NUFC is small scale in comparison but I hear that the Chief Exec likes to have a fresh Greggs festive roll every December.

Over there over there cos the yanks are coming the yanks are coming.........,.. fingers crossed there will be a new sheriff in town shortly and they pull all the sportsdirect shite down. Charnley can go and work in the local Ashley outlet as a reward for licking mikes arse

Kenyon is leading the race according to this mornings report - they reckon it’s at a more advanced stage than previously thought.

Not sure TBH but we live in hope

Kenyon may have his faults, but he knows how to run a football club, and that is what is required now.

Yep, that's exactly what we need, I just can't take this hope generated by Ashleys lies every fucking year, it's all over bbc sport now, you'd like to think these so called respected media sources wouldn't perpetuate his lies, but history tells us they have before and they will again.

BELIEVE NOTHING, as far as I'm aware no one has said anything aside from the liar, again, just before the transfer window.