Its getting very near the end. | Page 11 | Vital Football

Its getting very near the end.

More rumours that fatty is off announcement next week probably bullshit but the bloke that told me is an investment banker and reckons the deal is done i really really really hope its true.

Aye, Mick. Because investment bankers are going to confide in a bloke who shovels shit for a living ?

Hey, Henry. We've got a right one here.............?

Oh dear i liked your stories about your travels much better neppos where does all that bitterness come from ?

??????????????????????????

Theres some smiley faces to cheer you up!

The Ashley bullshit saga continues with the script being repeated for the umpteenth time with the Sunday papers saying that a 'sale' is off as Ashley takes it off the market.

It's shite as we've never been up for sale.

Season ticket sales must have been high AGAIN for this to come out this early.Look at it from Ashley's point of view.Taking millions from the club every year,staying up on a budget,taking the piss and still the ground is full.Why would he sell?.I fucking wouldn't.
Still the 52000 will be happy with this news.Another few years of paying to sit in the ground and call Mike nasty names to come yet.Life is good for the loyal,season ticket holder.

Season ticket sales must have been high AGAIN for this to come out this early.Look at it from Ashley's point of view.Taking millions from the club every year,staying up on a budget,taking the piss and still the ground is full.Why would he sell?.I fucking wouldn't.
Still the 52000 will be happy with this news.Another few years of paying to sit in the ground and call Mike nasty names to come yet.Life is good for the loyal,season ticket holder.

Similar to Brexiteers.

Fancy that, after making a complete and utter embarrassment of herself, her return post is about me, as always.