Its getting close | Page 2 | Vital Football

Its getting close

I need to grow up me thinks!!

I just know I will have a really restless nights sleep, always the same on night before Derby game, wife even tells me I`m like a big kid....Who the fuck wants to grow up anyway I say.!.!

OTBC

I shall be watching the match on TV. It has crept up on me as have been distracted by some very difficult health issues re my inlaws in Devon, which reached crisis point today. I hate derby matches!

Hopefully Mr S can accompany me to Wolves away on Wed night, but after the week we've had, who knows!? :despair:

A win will be so great and we will then go above them and be joint 10th and 5 off 6th. also be great to get some more goals and help our GD.

Sorry to hear about that sminks I hope everything is okay.

I have a feeling Ipswich will be going in hard on Maddison and will try to rattle tettey up.

We don't have many hard men in our side and I bet McCarthy will be saying that to his players 'get into them as they won't like It's

I think we will see a ref card today

The Fuhrer`s Take on it.

“To be honest, after this second half normally it is ridiculous to have one point. I thought it was a close first half but in the second half we had 75pc possession, we had 13 shots on the goal to the one shot, one header that went in fo

“We had James Maddison with two free kicks, Nelson Oliveira with three shooting chances, Timm was two metres out and missed his kick. Normally you must be sad just to have a draw.

“Sometimes small things make the difference.

“We gave away a free kick in the 88th minute with a young player who was a bit naïve. Ipswich is the best team on set pieces in the league. From the free kick came the corner and from the corner the goal.

“I just can’t praise the reaction and the mentality of my boys enough. It feels like a bit of a winner. So important for our club and supporters and us as a group.”

:clap: :clap: :clap: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Their keeper in charge of that tractor.
Conrad Bartolksi should be in South Korea as I thought he was a downhill skier :grin:
He was certainly on a slippery slope when super Grant Hanley crossed.