It’s Burnley | Page 2 | Vital Football

It’s Burnley

[QUOTE="runcornfan1978, post: 3356730, member: 149647"
But I've moved up in the world now & live in Cheshire 🤣🤣

Always assuming you aren’t in Widnes or Warrington who also woke up in Cheshire in April ’74 …..having ‘gone to bed’ the previous evening in Lancashire![/QUOTE]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The correct postal address is Wigan, Lancashire.

100% correct. I wrote to Royal Mail years ago and got told this officially. The address Greater M********r doesn't exist. Its either Manchester, for City itself or places like Atherton and Tyldesley...or its Lancashire for Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale and even places on tuther side of Manchester like Ashton and Mossley. The ones stolen from Cheshire like Stockport, Alty, Stalybridge and Hyde still have an official Cheshire address.

Oh what tangled webs we weave.

Of course, had (Tory hopeful) Laura Evans beat Andy Burnham in the mayoral election, then she would also have been a "deluded clown" ...in fact, given that she took part in the election in the first place, she already was/is one ...as are those who put her forward for election........ not forgetting of course, the Tory government that created GM in the first place. 👀

Balance
😉

You wouldn't know balance if it kicked you in the bollocks.

I wouldnt have pissed on Ted Heath if he was on fire. A ****** is a ****** no matter what colour rosette he wears.

That's balance.

You wouldn't know balance if it kicked you in the bollocks.

I wouldnt have pissed on Ted Heath if he was on fire. A ****** is a ****** no matter what colour rosette he wears.

That's balance.

And Ms/Mrs Evans? ... and those who chose her to run? ... and those who voted (unsuccessfully) to elect her? ... and the rest of the Tory government who created GM ?

Unlike yourself (above), I'm not having a pop at any Tories in any way whatsoever ... merely pointing out that it's not just in the mind of Andy Burnham, but other deluded clowns also.

(y)

PS: I do agree with your asterisk filled line though.

Train mostly, I'll hold my nose.
Cost you an extra tenner a year to upgrade your bus pass to bus and train.
Happy travelling, love travelling by train,my younger son is a driver/instructor (and latics mon) for Northern so can get friends and family tickets for £7 for anywhere served by Northern for travel that day.

Cost you an extra tenner a year to upgrade your bus pass to bus and train.
Happy travelling, love travelling by train,my younger son is a driver/instructor (and latics mon) for Northern so can get friends and family tickets for £7 for anywhere served by Northern for travel that day.

Might even go for the £30 job that takes a third off travel anywhere.