It’s Burnley | Vital Football

It’s Burnley

Blackpool, Blackburn, Burnley & Preston - 4 tasty local games with large travelling support and large away allocations at their ground.

Beats Bolton, Accrington, Fleetwood & Morecambe hands down.

Blackpool, Blackburn, Burnley & Preston - 4 tasty local games with large travelling support and large away allocations at their ground.

Beats Bolton, Accrington, Fleetwood & Morecambe hands down.

Are you talking about latics or because youe beloved subderland will get bigger allocations mutty.

Incidentally 4 teams that we're not really rivals of despite locality and occasional competitive dalliances in the past. They'll all be more interested in playing each other than us!

We should use these Lancashire Derby's to start digging a tunnel out of Greater Manchester. I am not a Manc!

We should use these Lancashire Derby's to start digging a tunnel out of Greater Manchester. I am not a Manc!

Greater M********r doesn't exist mate ( can't even bring mesell to type it ) only in the minds of deluded clowns like Andy Burnham. The Palatine is still there.

When I lived in Wigan I always put my address down as Lancashire & NEVER EVER Greater Manchester. But I've moved up in the world now & live in Cheshire 🤣🤣

Surely you’re Lancastrian if you live in Skem (an assumption on my part given your username). I think it should be part of Merseyside really, but guess that’s a different discussion.

Greater M********r doesn't exist mate ( can't even bring mesell to type it ) only in the minds of deluded clowns like Andy Burnham. The Palatine is still there.
Of course, had (Tory hopeful) Laura Evans beat Andy Burnham in the mayoral election, then she would also have been a "deluded clown" ...in fact, given that she took part in the election in the first place, she already was/is one ...as are those who put her forward for election........ not forgetting of course, the Tory government that created GM in the first place. 👀

Balance
😉

[QUOTE="runcornfan1978, post: 3356730, member: 149647"
But I've moved up in the world now & live in Cheshire 🤣🤣[/QUOTE]

Always assuming you aren’t in Widnes or Warrington who also woke up in Cheshire in April ’74 …..having ‘gone to bed’ the previous evening in Lancashire!