Its already out there. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Its already out there.

We
I am not sure what will come together with same budget, same manger without a plan B and same players who are not premier league standard.
If we are awaiting for the team to gel and win based on togetherness, I would remind everybody that the new players are only here because we are in premier league and will jump ship when we get relegated.
Well DG, if you will go ahead and say it as it is then we get the truth don't we.

We had one star player in Emi , and sure enough the Smiffs sold him
To be fair YB. It was no use holding on to a player who did not want to stay (especially when the type of money on offer was so good for us). What we have with TC is a player who no longer wants to be with us and we might have been better letting him go for what we were offered (which was only a couple of million below the asking price). Instead we have finished off without the money and without the product.

To be fair YB. It was no use holding on to a player who did not want to stay (especially when the type of money on offer was so good for us). What we have with TC is a player who no longer wants to be with us and we might have been better letting him go for what we were offered (which was only a couple of million below the asking price). Instead we have finished off without the money and without the product.

I agree with what you say CK , and yes he did want to go , but that begs two questions…1. Did we really do all we could to keep him and 2) did he want go because he could clearly see the Smiffs total lack of ambition ?

I note that out of the 3 promoted clubs only us sold their star player . Brentford kept Toney , and Watford kept Saar who destroyed us on Saturday . As ever , all our problems and what we do as a club come down to the unambitious Smiffs