Its already out there. | Vital Football

Its already out there.

fanforlife

Alert Team
I have to say, reluctantly but he needs to go.....Vorsprung Durch Technic has not advanced at all.

Attachments

• 242452533_263443045639391_6890394517081741949_n.jpg
    242452533_263443045639391_6890394517081741949_n.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1
I have to say, reluctantly but he needs to go.....Vorsprung Durch Technic has not advanced at all.
Yes FFL. It has been a reasonable and mostly enjoyable venture but he has taken us as far as he can by proving yet again his limitations. TBH, I am not sure what the answer is now with the players we have gambled on but when Southampton changed their coach under very similar circumstances in December 2018, he kept them up. We just have to find the right person. (easier said than done).

Last edited:
Yes FFL. It has been a reasonable and mostly enjoyable venture but he has taken us as far as he can by proving yet again his limitations. TBH, I am not sure what the answer is now with the players we have gambled on but when Southampton changed their coach under very similar circumstances in December 2018, he kept them up. We just have to find the right person. (easier said than done).

Yep agreed, easier said than done to replace with a better Coach/Manager

Yep agreed, easier said than done to replace with a better Coach/Manager
Do you guys think Webber has an option already in mind? He seems like the type of guy who has his next move lined up way in advance.

I don't want any of the old crap like allardyce, redknapp, McCarthy, pardew, hodgson

Howe would be the obvious choice but I don't think he'd come plus he seems to get homesick if he is outside the M25.

There are plenty of good hidden gem managers.

I'd have said Valérien Ismaël but only just gone to WBA.

I quite like Farke as a person and we’ve had some great times with him in the Championship , but his problem in the PL is that the Smiffs cannot afford to run a Premier League club so Farke has to make do with operating under a strict budget . If he goes and is blamed for all these defeats , the Smiffs ,who are really to blame for clinging onto a club they can’t afford to run will have got away with it yet again

A new coach would have the same restrictions as now. The only ones who could put more points in the bag would be the anti football lot. I for one do not want to see that.
I say stick with him until Christmas. The writing will be on the wall before then and a replacement will already have been arranged and there will be the January window to do some dealing.
If, as I believe will happen, things start coming together, we can stick with Farke and plan for another season in the Prem.

I am not sure what will come together with same budget, same manager without a plan B and same players who are not premier league standard.
If we are awaiting for the team to gel and win based on togetherness, I would remind everybody that the new players are only here because we are in premier league and will jump ship when we get relegated.

Last edited:
I am not sure what will come together with same budget, same manger without a plan B and same players who are not premier league standard.
If we are awaiting for the team to gel and win based on togetherness, I would remind everybody that the new players are only here because we are in premier league and will jump ship when we get relegated.
And the loan chaps will return to their clubs. The Aarons and Cantwells will go. Others will want to move on too (pukki, Giannoulis, McLean etc). I think all of us on here said this coukd be our last in premiership for a while and we can't let it slip with same mistakes from last time

A new coach /new manager would have the same problems, i.e., not enough resources to buy a bigger enough squad capable of playing in The Prem.
It could be that the underlying problem a lot of long time coaches have is complacency. DF is now spouting off the same old media crap and it probably sounds like that in the dressing room as well. A new broom can sweep clean and propel new impetus.