Is Vital the home of bad supporters ? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Is Vital the home of bad supporters ?

I've been posting on CL since the start and it was at it's best when rivals . com platformed it. Johnnysking is right about the latest format though. Only started posting here at the start of admin as CL was deathly quiet and I wanted news like everybody else. Dont get the anti SC and Jay Whittle slants. In my opinion they have done a great job.

I've been posting on CL since the start and it was at it's best when rivals . com platformed it. Johnnysking is right about the latest format though. Only started posting here at the start of admin as CL was deathly quiet and I wanted news like everybody else. Dont get the anti SC and Jay Whittle slants. In my opinion they have done a great job.

Doesn't matter how good you do something, on the Internet you'll always find someone who hates you unfortunately.

There are a few who frequent both sites, and why not.
I know quite a few of the posters on CL, and to be fair they are great people and true Latics fans.
Mutty, as said earlier is a cuckoo and a Mackem, but is pretty accurate with some of his comments and really only says what we already know but we don't like to say or admit to.
In all honesty I wish it would pick up to what it used to be like, but I fear the format has buggered that up now.
I never used to come on here and only really came over when the CL format changed.
I'll still visit both and don't know why others don't as it would get better if more used it.

When i said "egg mon and Mackem i was on about the same person as in Worriers and Sunderland supporter. :thumbup: Know who i mean now?
Muttywhitedog
Started out a bit of an arse but gradually morphed into a reasoned poster over time, you could exchange decent posts with him I thought.

1 poster with 55 posts slagging off this site. :shrug:

A touch naughty from "In the know" that, especially if he is "in the know". Smacks of jealousy to me.

As for old sites, Mudhuts was great. I also use to go on Tree & Crown, which then transitioned into This Northern Soul (with another site, I'm sure, but can[t remember which one). Great chat, if not populated by loads of posters.

Is Wiganer still going ?.... though that was full of kids.

The format on CL is awful, but I know some have slagged this place off because of adverts. Mustn't have heard of adblockers !

You was grumps from wiganer.net wasn't you Moonay?

Muttywhitedog
Started out a bit of an arse but gradually morphed into a reasoned poster over time, you could exchange decent posts with him I thought.

Agree Zeb I've had some really good banter with mutty just a pity he,s a Mackem and an egg clodder

How anyone can decide to change clubs is beyond me. Mind if he changed to Sunderland what an idiot 🙈

It must be a wind up. Real fans don't switch no matter how much your team does your head in. But if you were going to switch you've got 4 big glamorous clubs in the north west and you pick Sunderland?

Can't accuse him of glory hunting I guess!

I believe you are spot on with the jealousy comment.

I was on Cockney Latic years and years ago back when Jewell was in charge in Division 2. But ended up leaving there to go Wigan Mad (was that Mudhutter?) for a bit as that seemed a lot better at the time then left there when that seemed to become a bit mental and came here and been here since. Which is probably something like off and on over 10 years.

In my opinion this has been the best Latics board by far. We have our moments on here but i think generally most on here keep it civil and have interesting debates.

August 8th 2008

Muttywhitedog

Just checked their forum and has posted on a thread about not going to the ground.
He put one of our very own village idiot in his place.