Is todays the day for reinforcements? | Vital Football

Is todays the day for reinforcements?

Cookiejar

Vital Reserves Team
With O'Connor carrying a hamstring injury, Marshall potentially leaving today might be the day we see some activity hopefully. Thursdays do tend to be the day we do things

More frequently on the final day of the transfer window like most other teams that don't often splash out transfer fees.

the problem we have is we have maxed out on our loans already so wriggle room for a decent loan striker.

Just been watching MOTD and, in particular, Burnley's win at Utd. Burnley perhaps the least glamorous EPL side played with a 4-4-2 set up. Like us but with two big men up front rather than two wingers, who are easy meat for any high balls coming into the box. If we're going to play 4-4-2 then surely you can't play three defensive and one inept midfielder? Perhaps SE should try Mandron and Jakubiak as a front pairing.

Just been watching MOTD and, in particular, Burnley's win at Utd. Burnley perhaps the least glamorous EPL side played with a 4-4-2 set up. Like us but with two big men up front rather than two wingers, who are easy meat for any high balls coming into the box. If we're going to play 4-4-2 then surely you can't play three defensive and one inept midfielder? Perhaps SE should try Mandron and Jakubiak as a front pairing.

Team spirit at Burnley has been perennially high under the guidance of Sean Dyche; he must be an excellent motivator. However they line up, the boys from Turf Moor are fighters and I can`t help having a sneaking admiration for them. Loved it that they beat the glamour boys from Old Trafford.

Went down ground around 1-30pm, just for a West Ham programme, and it’s very busy, maybe we have started doing tours,

Tom Hopper has signed for Lincoln so perhaps they can let one of their other strikers go now?

With O'Connor carrying a hamstring injury, Marshall potentially leaving today might be the day we see some activity hopefully. Thursdays do tend to be the day we do things
I didnt think we were allowed to sign anyone until July 1st?

Ok ok, just thought I'd keep it going as a reminder for the "longest running joke post" award.