Is there really a manager out there capable? | Vital Football

Is there really a manager out there capable?

Manofpride

Vital Youth Team
If we're truthful do you think we could attract a manager out there to to the job. For one there are 24 teams in the Championship, at least 15 of those clubs are looking at promotion and only 3 can achieve it.

It has been proved promotion can be done on a budget, Burnley, Huddersfield and Cardiff have proved that.

But we have been expecting promotion for the last 10 years but clubs we think shouldn't be in the running have done it, so what does it take?

I don't know the magic ingredient, I was happy with the Clough, Pearson, Mac and Rowett appointments and all failed.

I was unhappy at the Jim Smith and Billy appointments and they achieved, funny game football isn't it.

Here's hoping we sign a new manager who I think isn't capable of taking us to the Premiership!

That’s an excellent question MoP...I’m a tad pissed on Dutch beer at present but can still recognise that your judgement on Derby managers is about as good as your judgement of political leaders.

Last edited:
That’s an excellent question MoP...I’m a tad pissed on Dutch beer at present but recognise that your judgement on Derby managers is about as good as your judgement of political leaders.

Perhaps we should get in a young ambitious and talented continental manager, seems to ahve worked with Huddersfield, though not so far at Norwich!

I can think of three, Dyche, Warnock and Pulis who if appointed would have a lot of fans howling but who prob would have done better with the resources we have had.

That’s an excellent question MoP...I’m a tad pissed on Dutch beer at present but can still recognise that your judgement on Derby managers is about as good as your judgement of political leaders.

Ah, now I understand your comment in the other thread :cheers:

Latest Rams News