Is there a Doctor in The House? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Is there a Doctor in The House?

kefkat - 3/12/2013 22:41

OMG there would not have been VV if she had of done.

Seriously JF that's some bad stuff you had happen there. Bloody scary

Oh I could go on and on. I've not been well treated medical wise to be fair, they've all but destroyed my body and health but have struggled to totally crush my spirit,

I could be a far angrier person the crap I've had thrown at me really. Everything, including so much last year during the last flair up, seems to be a fuck up.

Bloody shame she didn't do the injection really! :3:

Wurzel - 3/12/2013 22:44

We would be arguing with smart arse students on Villatalk instead.

Fuck off, you'd be on holteenders instead...this Fear chap forgets I taught him all he knows, and then sadly he was a bit better at it than me lol

Wurzel - 3/12/2013 22:44

We would be arguing with smart arse students on Villatalk instead.

Fuck off, you'd be on holteenders instead...this Fear chap forgets I taught him all he knows, and then sadly he was a bit better at it than me lol

Not bad at all mate, and I proved the point by posting the message bloody twice proving I still don't know what I'm doing PMSL :14:

Clubpaver - 3/12/2013 20:51

I know i`ve said this before,but it`s quite relevant :
I had the snip and the anaesthetist forgot to anaesthetise
Ouch was not really a strong enough word to describe my pain.
I cringe every time i tell this little tale .(No jibes about having little tales please)

I expect you'd prefer that people refer to it as a tall story?

My youngest is in hospital again. She was admitted last week too. They are doing blood tests and swabs to find out what it is. My wife was pissed off that they discharged her last week without ever really finding out what the problem was. The thing is, I guess that probably 90% of patients with a fever and breathing problems get cured of said problems and the thing never comes back.