Is our Christopher still the best manager for us? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Is our Christopher still the best manager for us?

He’s made some very poor decisions since January especially recruitment wise but if we go down he’s the best chance we have of getting straight back up.

However if we do go down there is a chance he might walk anyway and look to have a full six months out of the game to recharge. A big rebuild and football in the Championship in front of no fans still might not be very appealing.

Hopefully he can get the players up and running and turn it around, they are his players and the board have backed him that's clear.
I'd agree if there is a change it will be Wilder walking away.

what a stupid question rod. of course he is,and just because people have their own minds and think differently to him on certain things and players it dosntmean they dont fully stand with him and by him. hes top draw simple as that. and mcburnie is still not the answer lol
Worra surprise the one who calls it a stupid question is our play school super scout.:LOL: I said i wasn't having a go at anyone just asking if folk on here still think he's the man for the job.Yet another silly comment Twirlio but it's what i've come to expect lately mi owd pal.:yes: UTMPB

Worra surprise the one who calls it a stupid question is our play school super scout.:LOL: I said i wasn't having a go at anyone just asking if folk on here still think he's the man for the job.Yet another silly comment Twirlio but it's what i've come to expect lately mi owd pal.:yes: UTMPB
play school super scout lmfao you do throw ya dummy out dont ya , bladey blade. as long as ya focus on me ya leave others alone . biggest blade in our history. but what a fuckin stupid question to ask dear o dear.and i said brewster wasnt a bad player but that made no difference did . bladey blade

play school super scout lmfao you do throw ya dummy out dont ya , bladey blade. as long as ya focus on me ya leave others alone . biggest blade in our history. but what a fuckin stupid question to ask dear o dear.and i said brewster wasnt a bad player but that made no difference did . bladey blade
Me throw the dummy out?:ROFLMAO: I answered you because you were the one who gave a silly childish answer on this thread Veruka Salt.:ROFLMAO:I'm a TRUE BLADE by the way the biggest BLADE i've ever met was the late gr8 SHRED.Still roorin abart Brewster i see,or you sure you're not a S6 fan?:giggle: UTMPB

Me throw the dummy out?:ROFLMAO: I answered you because you were the one who gave a silly childish answer on this thread Veruka Salt.:ROFLMAO:I'm a TRUE BLADE by the way the biggest BLADE i've ever met was the late gr8 SHRED.Still roorin abart Brewster i see,or you sure you're not a S6 fan?:giggle: UTMPB
oreight willy wanka put ya toys back in ,your not acting like the biggest blade on here ru bladey blade :nerner::nerner::nerner::nerner::nerner::nerner:

oreight willy wanka put ya toys back in ,your not acting like the biggest blade on here ru bladey blade :nerner::nerner::nerner::nerner::nerner::nerner:
I bet you've been watching that film after your day at playschool hasn't tha Twirlio?:LOL: Make thi mind up am i the biggest Blade in your opinion or not? You playschool kids are always changing your minds.:LOL:Is Brewster a good player today or a poor one Twirlio?
Tha can fone a friend if tha can't make thi mind up mi owd pal.:LOL: UTMPB

I want him to stay regardless, without any doubt.

But he seems to have lost his mojo a bit. The scandalous lack of fans is probably hurting him. But he needs to re-find it ASAP. And also his balls. We can't play scared football all season minus Hendo and JOC and expect to stay up.

What would we have if Wilder left? Compared to everything we have going for us with him in charge, we'd be fucked. Our period of golden opportunity would be over.

If we go down and it takes him 2 years to sort out..... so what. That's nothing. We spent about 75 years in L1, FFS.

I'm not one who for a second subscribes to the 'in Wilder we trust' cop out line but we as fans can never allow it to get to a point where we are asking for him to be sacked. That would be horrendous and hugely damaging.

Wilder has done a fantastic job and deserves credit for turning our fortunes around. But it's a bit OTT to say we would be fecked if he left, if the board have anything about them they will have a plan in place if that should happen. If we survive or not there will be an inquest into the seasons performance as a matter of course. Wilder does look stressed in every interview I've seen him in so the pressure is taking it's toll and we are only six games in. If he walks or is sacked SUFC will continue regardless one chapter ends and another one begins.

Wilder has done a fantastic job and deserves credit for turning our fortunes around. But it's a bit OTT to say we would be fecked if he left, if the board have anything about them they will have a plan in place if that should happen. If we survive or not there will be an inquest into the seasons performance as a matter of course. Wilder does look stressed in every interview I've seen him in so the pressure is taking it's toll and we are only six games in. If he walks or is sacked SUFC will continue regardless one chapter ends and another one begins.
or the world comes to an endo_O:guiness:

I bet you've been watching that film after your day at playschool hasn't tha Twirlio?:LOL: Make thi mind up am i the biggest Blade in your opinion or not? You playschool kids are always changing your minds.:LOL:Is Brewster a good player today or a poor one Twirlio?
Tha can fone a friend if tha can't make thi mind up mi owd pal.:LOL: UTMPB
id prefer a 50 50 rodders. brewster is golden brown today . to change your mind is to be open to knowledge and progression of enlightenment ,to see how others see and not to be trapped in a world of resentment of being wrong,and the failure to admityou were wrong is that of a bitter person. so yeah ill change my mind if and when i see a better me by realising a better you.
here endeth the lesson. utb

id prefer a 50 50 rodders. brewster is golden brown today . to change your mind is to be open to knowledge and progression of enlightenment ,to see how others see and not to be trapped in a world of resentment of being wrong,and the failure to admityou were wrong is that of a bitter person. so yeah ill change my mind if and when i see a better me by realising a better you.
here endeth the lesson. utb
:LOL: Narthen Miss Veruca Salt what time did your playschool lesson end today 3pm? UTMPB

Based on the club’s dismal efforts to find a successful manager for nigh on a decade after Warnock left, I don’t think it’s over the top at all. We finally stumbled upon Wilder more by luck than judgement and in my years of watching United we’ve only had 4 or 5 managers out of the 30 or so who I’d consider to be ‘successful’ for us.

It‘s the same for most clubs to be fair, even those with mega-cash and a plan, just look at ManU’s attempts to replace Ferguson. As long as Wilder has the drive and determination to succeed with us and turn things around I can’t think of a better man for the job. There are plenty of managers who’ve gone through much worse than he’s going through now and become better managers including Sir Alex. I wouldn’t have thought that he's even remotely considering his future, but I also think that this is a time for we fans to stay strong and supportive. It‘s all in the word, but I’ve read so much pathetic crap on social media these last few weeks that I think the word supporter may need to be redefined.

twas ended 10 minutes before yours will big blade :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
I thought it was the S6 Knobheads that did the bouncing until the DUFFmeister killed it Veruca? I have been wondering if you're one of em. Have you noticed i'm a Vital football HERO? TRUE BLADE and a HERO are ya jealous Veruca?:giggle: UTMPB

Based on the club’s dismal efforts to find a successful manager for nigh on a decade after Warnock left, I don’t think it’s over the top at all. We finally stumbled upon Wilder more by luck than judgement and in my years of watching United we’ve only had 4 or 5 managers out of the 30 or so who I’d consider to be ‘successful’ for us.

It‘s the same for most clubs to be fair, even those with mega-cash and a plan, just look at ManU’s attempts to replace Ferguson. As long as Wilder has the drive and determination to succeed with us and turn things around I can’t think of a better man for the job. There are plenty of managers who’ve gone through much worse than he’s going through now and become better managers including Sir Alex. I wouldn’t have thought that he's even remotely considering his future, but I also think that this is a time for we fans to stay strong and supportive. It‘s all in the word, but I’ve read so much pathetic crap on social media these last few weeks that I think the word supporter may need to be redefined.

I'm not saying he should walk or be sacked, but the world or SUFC will not end if he does. Owners, managers and players come and go and SUFC still exist and definitely will when he leaves. Nobody is more important than the club, he has stated it's a results business so he knows the score.