Is Krul better than Keelan? | Vital Football

Is Krul better than Keelan?

Bolshie Budgie

Vital Champions League
I use to think Kevin Keelan was the best Norwich goalkeeper I have ever seen but I am now starting to wonder whether Krul has become the best.

Almost impossible to compare. Different rules, different styles of play.
Keelan was an incredible athlete with lightning reflexes and would probably edge Krul in that respect. However, Krul is a masterful tactical and psychological player.
I wish there were a way of combining the best of both.

I never saw keelan but always hear great stuff. Krul is good but still has his slips in concentration. In my life time I think in his 2 and a bit seasons Krul is up there.

Sadly I only saw Keelan play once , at my first ever Norwich game ..a 2-2 draw at Leeds in 1979 so I can’t compare him to Krul, but everyone says Keelan was awesome .

My fav keeper was Chris Woods !

Sadly I only saw Keelan play once , at my first ever Norwich game ..a 2-2 draw at Leeds in 1979 so I can’t compare him to Krul, but everyone says Keelan was awesome .

I always remember my dad bumping into woods and he said Chris was very grumpy and not wanting to talk to them but maybe just a bad day. I always like woods as a GK.

Chris woods should have been a regular for England. Unfortunately they continued to play a past it peter shilton. Added to that the fact that woods played for Norwich and there seems to be a problem with that where England are concerned.

Chris woods should have been a regular for England. Unfortunately they continued to play a past it peter shilton. Added to that the fact that woods played for Norwich and there seems to be a problem with that where England are concerned.
Why is that? In my time we had Holt and ruddy who should have been picked but weren't. Even when delia's best mate Roy hodgson was manager.

Best individual performance by a Norwich keeper was Fraser Forsters masterclass at Charlton . I was there that day and am in that crowd somewhere going mad !!

Just watch those amazing saves