Is It True? John McGinn | Vital Football

Is It True? John McGinn

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
A couple of mates and myself were talking about John McGinn in whatsapp. It was a high level chat, we said:

He's being considered as the Premiership Player of the season despite playing in the Championship.

Next Scottish prime minister surely? Ans: No, he'll be made President of the USA despite them not allowing foreigners.

He’ll definitely be the first man to land on Mars. Ans: pretty sure he's already done it, and run all round and came back... on the same day

I'm told the latest is John McGinn is so good, he's being sent to Europe to sort out Brexit.

And so on... fill yer boots folks!!!

A couple of mates and myself were talking about John McGinn in whatsapp. It was a high level chat, we said:

He's being considered as the Premiership Player of the season despite playing in the Championship.

Next Scottish prime minister surely? Ans: No, he'll be made President of the USA despite them not allowing foreigners.

He’ll definitely be the first man to land on Mars. Ans: pretty sure he's already done it, and run all round and came back... on the same day

I'm told the latest is John McGinn is so good, he's being sent to Europe to sort out Brexit.

And so on... fill yer boots folks!!!

The sun sets when John McGinn tells it to, not a second before

Dean Smith told John McGinn that he was responsible for the walls at free kicks. When he asked Dean how he wanted the walls built he was told "just make them how you want".
He promptly went off and built Hadrians Wall, the Wailing Wall and the Great Wall of China.

John McGinn is so good he has played the entire season with two broken legs... imagine what he will do when fully fit

For the YRA and Tesco bags;

John McGinn,
he likes his gin,
if drinks too much,
then he'll fill you in.

Hard as nails,
He eats raw snails
And drinks Irn Bru,
To put wind in his sails.

The play offs are here,
So says Jonathon Fear,
If you're Albion or Leeds,
He'll stick his "bagpipe" in your ear.

:help::utv:

Last edited:
badass john told chuck Norris to sit down, john Wayne to sit in the corner and superman to put his pants on before his trousers.
But even the big mac was no match for lord Smith.

Contrary to popular belief, the Titanic didn't hit an iceberg. The ship was off course and accidentally ran into John McGinn while he was doing the backstroke across the Atlantic

John McGinn has been banned from countdown because he has the answer before the clock starts 1743634_10152200201386465_1608052859_n.jpg