Is it time for a nickname for Hughton? | Vital Football

Is it time for a nickname for Hughton?

ZedRed

Vital Football Legend
One thing that we as Forest fans have always had a talent for is coming up with hurtful nicknames for our never-ending succession of absolutely clueless fucking dogshit managers and using these nicknames to assist in hounding said managers out of the club.

There have been some classics such as:

Yawn O'Dismal
Clotterball
Joke in 'Ere
Clueless Krankz
Colin Cuprinol
Dour Dougie
David Twat

I'm sure there's loads that I've forgotten (please feel free to add) as we've had more managers than many people have had hot dinners.

Anyway, as Hughton has almost served the average tenure of a Forest manager now, I was wondering at what point does he get his own nickname and if anyone already had some amusing suggestions? XX

The only one I ever really used was Dour Doug because the football for most of his tenure was painfully dull and I'd often leabe games feeling fed up. Hughton is going the right way for a similar nickname with these performanceals.

I didn't bother with Cotterill as I remember having just given up around that time.

The original though was 'Must win game for Clueless Calderwood' from the old 606 days

The only one I ever really used was Dour Doug because the football for most of his tenure was painfully dull and I'd often leabe games feeling fed up. Hughton is going the right way for a similar nickname with these performanceals.

I didn't bother with Cotterill as I remember having just given up around that time.

The original though was 'Must win game for Clueless Calderwood' from the old 606 days
Owd leabe and owd performanceals chap!!!! Owd spreadsheet and number palindrome spreadsheet updates please young ORF!

Hughton needs to be given time to turn things round. If he doesn't get us out of this mess and we go down it could be a case of Hugh(ton) and Cry chaps. The last thing we need though is another change of manager right now.

Hughton needs to be given time to turn things round. If he doesn't get us out of this mess and we go down it could be a case of Hugh(ton) and Cry chaps. The last thing we need though is another change of manager right now.

Supporting Forest right now really is a labour of love chap

interesting words that rhyme with Chris:

Piss
Miss
Abyss
Dismiss

Interesting words that rhyme with Hugh: (can't find one rhyming with Hughton)

Poo
Spew
Few
Due
Drew
Screw
Rue
Undo
Subdue

Then you can just mix them together:

i.e. Piss Subdueton for his piss poor football that attempts to subdue the opposition.

Have a go! It's cracking fun chaps and a lot more fun than any football we will ever see again!

Doesn't add much to the conversation, but Luton rhymes !

Could be a song in that chap. Something along the lines of - "His name is Chrissy Hughton, he made us worse than Luton......."

Obviously he won't last long enough to hear it, so never mind.