Is it all going Pete Tong at Meadow Lane? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Is it all going Pete Tong at Meadow Lane?

Delighted with this! Live in Nottingham and can’t stand the arrogance that comes from the County fans!

The Steve Chettle move is odd isn’t it? County Chairman Hardy owns Ilkeston too....

I wonder if a job may be up for grabs soon? Should someone send Leo Fortune-West a private message?

I wonder if a job may be up for grabs soon? Should someone send Leo Fortune-West a private message?
Strangely, I haven't seen a post from him since the season started!
On County, I'm surprised they got ducked last night. Equally, I was amazed how many were tipping them for top spot. Grant and Yates aside, they weren't particularly good last time around.

Be careful what you wish for. Remember last season.........Crewe at home.....
'Oh! This'll be easy'
'Struggling club'
'We'll stuff 'em'
Etc, etc
We got turned over 1-4!
Madam Fate works in strange ways, your on a role then she comes round, gets of the bus and smacks you round the face wjth a wet trout!

http://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...notts-county/11475388/notts-county-0-4-yeovil

the county defence looked fairly organised,i think Yeovil just got lucky on the night.

writing on the wall for Nolan,ilkeston manager Chettle now ft at County.

let`s hope next week County are still rocking like a punch drunk boxer and we can take them out in the first round.

That first comment is sarcastic right? Shocking defending, no way should the ball be able to be attached like that in the 6 yard box on multiple occasions.

Soft pen as well.

I think enjoying the fact that a team many consider a main promotion rival losing 4-0 at home is in no way related to whatever happens at 1pm away at Grimsby.

It stands alone as a really surprising, shocking even, result,

Be careful what you wish for. Remember last season.........Crewe at home.....
'Oh! This'll be easy'
'Struggling club'
'We'll stuff 'em'
Etc, etc
We got turned over 1-4!
Madam Fate works in strange ways, your on a role then she comes round, gets of the bus and smacks you round the face wjth a wet trout!

... and yet we made the play-offs with a squad which performed better than the sum of its parts.

It'll be interesting to see how both clubs compare later in the season.

Both played similar last season, both trying to change in a similar was this.