is anyone going to the Rangers game? | Vital Football

is anyone going to the Rangers game?

I'm letting the train take the strain but I saw on Facebook I think that the Supporters club are running coaches.

Thinking of it but will be making my way from fairly close to Carlisle by car. On Reading the Rangers website there is parking on an official car park adjacent to the away entrance but its pretty steep.
Its worth getting tickets in advance too just to save wandering around to the ticket office. I think there is going to be a good Latics following for this friendly.
Best of luck.

The stadium is only 5 min drive from the motorway but will be busy getting away from the ground. I’d park well away from the ground and give myself a longer walk easier to get away at ft

The stadium is only 5 min drive from the motorway but will be busy getting away from the ground. I’d park well away from the ground and give myself a longer walk easier to get away at ft
I have to catch a train at 19.00 from Glasgow Central. Is that easily doable if I walk from Ibrox? Don’t want to catch the underground as it’s probably rammed.

I have to catch a train at 19.00 from Glasgow Central. Is that easily doable if I walk from Ibrox? Don’t want to catch the underground as it’s probably rammed.
I have to catch a train at 19.00 from Glasgow Central. Is that easily doable if I walk from Ibrox? Don’t want to catch the underground as it’s probably rammed.[/QUOTE

It’s a 50 min walk so in theory yes but subway or taxi would be better . What’s the chances of getting a ticket as I don’t want to be in with the great unwashed :)