Is all SKY tv in HD now ? | Vital Football

Is all SKY tv in HD now ?

chopey

Vital Squad Member
I turned my Sky on this morning and all the channels I normally watch now have HD after them and I can now watch them in full HD, is this just me or everyone ?

Tried to cancel mine a few days back,offered me £100 m&s voucher,it's just come through in email. :7: :7:

All Sky isn't in HD.

Basically there's something like 67 HD channels or something with the normal digital version duplicated.

As an aside... BT sport is free today, maybe even the whole weekend.

I just rang them up and I was told I dont have an HD subscription but for some reason I do have HD, they also said that people with multiroom will soon get HD and 3D for free

chopey - 26/10/2013 14:26

I just rang them up and I was told I dont have an HD subscription but for some reason I do have HD, they also said that people with multiroom will soon get HD and 3D for free

Existing customers with multiroom also get sky go extra which lets you use 4 extra appliances to watch sky on, rather than 2.

At least I do, I got an email the other week.

Anyone get that free sky catch up box yet ? I connected it a few weeks ago to my sky box and to my wi fi ,played havoc with my internet speed so I binned the thing .

chopey - 26/10/2013 14:26

I currently pay monthly for both Chopey. Does this mean my monthly subs will be reduced then?

I bought a snide sky box thing the other week. Connect it to the internet and your satellite and away you go. All channels and all HD too.

All existing customers are entitled to a new sky hd wifi box as long as they subscribe to entertainment extra +. £2.50pm for first 3 months then 5.50 pm thereafter. Just got one myself. All channels that you subscribe to are free in hd.

Had HD free for a year, had it switched off, before I had to pay for it, as I can't tell the difference between HD and normal channels. Perhaps I need my eyes testing.

decka - 26/10/2013 21:53

All existing customers are entitled to a new sky hd wifi box as long as they subscribe to entertainment extra +. £2.50pm for first 3 months then 5.50 pm thereafter. Just got one myself. All channels that you subscribe to are free in hd.

This is correct I just had SKY on the phone to confirm the £5 a month for the HD, 3D and on demand box sets for both of my boxes

tooninkent - 26/10/2013 22:21

Had HD free for a year, had it switched off, before I had to pay for it, as I can't tell the difference between HD and normal channels. Perhaps I need my eyes testing.

My dad has HD on his TV and he says it makes little difference to most things. Football is one of the few things he notices the difference with