Ipswich v Villa Saturday 21st April 15.00 Kick Off | Page 5 | Vital Football

Ipswich v Villa Saturday 21st April 15.00 Kick Off

Quiet thread today, everyone got the end of season feeling? Surely not, still all to play for.

Last edited:
Lovely second half entertaining and I know ipswich had 10 men and were awful but we played some very good football. I wonder how many shots we had it seemed like everytime we went forward we ended up having a shot. I thought grabbans first goal was absolute quality and is it 7 goals for us now ? Very good business.

Quite thread today, everyone got the end of season feeling? Surely not, still all to play for.

Technically its all to play for. In reality though it's playing out the season to be ready for the play offs. That's where my head is on this. Think that's why I have been a bit more chilled today. If I'm not at the game I will be checking updates every 5 mins. Today I checked half time and full time.

Of course, delighted with the win. Good for form and confidence . But like Leeds and to an extent the Cardiff game tinged with frustration as to what has happened in Norwich, QPR etc and where I think we should be.