Ipswich v Gills | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ipswich v Gills

Sturdy Gill

Vital Reserves Team
Can’t help but think if we had Graham or Samual on the pitch we could well have been ahead by now. Willock does possess great distribution

Rob_b100

Vital Reserves Team
Wasn’t it this competition that tried fining clubs that made too many changes from the previous league game a few years ago? I guess that doesn’t happen now then.

Alderman Barnes

Vital Squad Member
Ipswich had most of the possession in the first half, but couldn't get it out of their back four. They looked a lot more dangerous in that spell up to the goal. We seem to have got back into it a bit now.

Alderman Barnes

Vital Squad Member
I know it's only the Paint Pot and a fitness run-out, but the disappointing thing was that we looked totally in control of that game and then completely let it get away from us, against a team fielding a load of 17-year-olds. I hope Willock is OK, because we've been rubbish ever since he went off.

Rob_b100

Vital Reserves Team
I just bunged the commentary on for the last 20 minutes whilst at a loose end. They’ve just said willock went off injured at half time. It does make me wonder if we will ever see the best of him. Shame, the cameos I saw of him last season were good. Reading through this thread it sounds he was playing well today too.