Ipswich home game moved to next Sat | Vital Football

Ipswich home game moved to next Sat

Did a rumour that Arsenal wanted to wait until the end of the international transfer window (which I think is next week) before letting him go as they've got several centre halves up for sale and don't want to be left short.

Beg to differ Bear and Abel. Firstly, selfishly, playing Ipswich will mean I'm not likely to be bored early next Saturday morning. But more importantly, we need to get back on the pitch as soon and often as possible. We need to find out about and see what the rest of this squad we have can do, With only one win, no one can argue that we shouldn't be looking closely at the other 11 or so players that we've got. Tuesday's starting XI should be the starting XI he's thinking of using against Ipswich. Definitely want to see more of Kemp, Antwi and Howe for a start.
And the Crewe Covid issue may mean the game the week after Ipswich gets postponed.

Did a rumour that Arsenal wanted to wait until the end of the international transfer window (which I think is next week) before letting him go as they've got several centre halves up for sale and don't want to be left short.
:tophat:

Think I might go to work instead. :downer:
I’m only watching it because I’ve got it with the season ticket I’m going away for the weekend when we play Crewe we're really boring to watch and we’re losing at least Grayson picked a few points up.

I’m only watching it because I’ve got it with the season ticket I’m going away for the weekend when we play Crewe we're really boring to watch and we’re losing at least Grayson picked a few points up.

Know how you feel Ash. I cant be bothered going through it again.

Yeah, Simon Grayson's team last year played the most scintillating football seen since the great days of the Matthews era. Bring back Larry.

Please, just give NC a fair chance. He has signed some very exciting footballers with potential. Now they need time to develop and blend as a team.

I am a happy to give NC a proper chance. I just wish he had a proper plan B when we do go down. Most of us would have tried Madine with Yates, for example instead of some his bizarre subs