Ipswich free tickets | Vital Football

Ipswich free tickets

Huge game for us, hope that a lot of people take this up and we can get everyone in to boost us - good on the club for trying this. Will be a test of the theory that the ticket prices are the issue rather than the lack of demand in terms of low attendances.

Only issue is every time we have an initiative like this and get extra fans in - we always play badly and don't get the result we wanted!

All Home and Away Under 18 supporters will be allowed free tickets for this game,Great initative!!
A great gesture indeed.
I can't help but think though if that had been suggested by MIW or someone else free thinking you would have been on here sniping at them with some sarcastic comment.

A great gesture indeed.
I can't help but think though if that had been suggested by MIW or someone else free thinking you would have been on here sniping at them with some sarcastic comment.

To be honest Jeff, we have debated this at great length in other threads and there have been many initiatives put forward by the club and posters on here. I don't think anyone has been against any suggested offer being made however what has drawn most criticism is people thinking that these offers are a way to bring in long term support. They have been tried before and failed to boost our fan base. As a one off to increase the support for single game I don't think you will find that anyone that will object.

Good thing, although cant see many U18s taking up the offer. A lot of our fanbase are younger and seem to turn up. Maybe a friend for a 5er like Rotherham did could be better

Realistically i don't think this incentive will put many new bums in seats. I hope i'm wrong and credit to the club for trying - it's not a critasism of the idea - i just don't think there is the demand. Unfortunately a lot of so called Latics fans who were regulars in the past would only turn up again now if it's a big Prem team in the cup or we eventually got back up. I don't get how you can be a football fan have a club on your doorstep that you are happy to support if they are in the top division but don't get attached to your team and only go to watch the opposition.