Ipswich Fan Comments | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ipswich Fan Comments

Just thought CP deserved to know that his work is getting recognition elsewhere, Sniffer, and it seemed strange that you wouldn't allow him to be credited.

CP didn't write it, it was written by Ipswich fans on an Ipswich forum and CP copied and pasted it onto here. What is there to credit exactly?

CP didn't write it, it was written by Ipswich fans on an Ipswich forum and CP copied and pasted it onto here. What is there to credit exactly?

Come on Sniff, it was very clear that your issue wasn't with CP being credited for copying the Ipswich fans' comments; it was that CP had been credited and you didn't want his name mentioned.

Come on Sniff, it was very clear that your issue wasn't with CP being credited for copying the Ipswich fans' comments; it was that CP had been credited and you didn't want his name mentioned.

Yes okay I see what you mean now. I wanted to make the point that it is not CP'S work as you said it was, it is the work of Ipswich fans, I am not interested in discussing anything else on here.

Last edited:

You were more than happy to take credit for copying journalists articles and pretend to be ITK lol

Still it's cute you steal my work and that you're still so butthurt that my very name upsets you.

CP really did a number on your racist arse eh?

You were more than happy to take credit for copying journalists articles and pretend to be ITK lol

Still it's cute you steal my work and that you're still so butthurt that my very name upsets you.

CP really did a number on your racist arse eh?

Erm, as usual you have all the facts wrong Calvin. Some things never change.

I didn't post the thread, it was a member of COYR who posted it and what is all this racist and copy and paste nonsense...only you know!

Now, I am off because it's obvious that I cannot come on here in peace, How sad is that? OKD I apologise, I came here in good faith.

I didn't post the thread, it was a member of COYR who posted it and what is all this racist and copy and paste nonsense...only you know!

Now, I am off because it's obvious that I cannot come on here in peace, How sad is that? OKD I apologise, I came here in good faith.

No one stopping you coming on here Sniffer.

The only time that I get narked is when it degrades into pointless arguments.

:scoot:

It is however CP who spends an hour or two each week curating the thread. If you're going to steal it then I'm happy in the knowledge that your little forum is beholdent to me :)

Alternatively why not do it yourself? Maybe you'll pick up a few more rumours you can call your own...