Ipshit still tilting | Vital Football

Ipshit still tilting

He has got two years left on his contract and will only go up in value. Crazy to sell now. Review next summer

just watched the vid and cut from this little drag back. , what is his value for this little trick alone.

Today's Gggeerrrzzzzeeettttttte

Gary Bowyer has heaped praise on Blackpool defender Curtis Tilt for the manner in which he has dealt with the ongoing speculation regarding his future.
The 26yr old has been the subject of two bids from Championship club Ipswich Town this summer, with a third offer expected. Reading and QPR have also been linked with the centre-back, while Scottish giants Rangers are also monitoring the defender and sent scouts to watch him in Pool’s behind-closed-doors friendly at Burnley last week. But Bowyer has been impressed with the way Tilt has brushed off the rumours, with the former Wrexham man starring in Pool’s 1-0 friendly win at Port Vale on Saturday, when Nathan Delfouneso scored the only goal.
The Pool boss said after the game at Vale Park: “He’s been outstanding ever since the speculation started. It doesn’t make any difference to him – he just gets on with it. “Today he was scheduled to only do 60 or 75 minutes but he was like, ‘No, leave me on’. That tells you everything about him. “This next challenge in terms of dealing with the speculation has not bothered him one bit. He’s been majorly impressive for us. “There have been no bids accepted as yet but obviously that’s out of my control and up to other people. “All we can do is keep working with him. If he’s with us at the start of the season, then great.” Pool have brought in 12 new faces this summer but Bowyer insists his recruitment is not quite done. “We’re certainly still looking,” he added. “We had 14 senior players at Port Vale. “And we had four or five others at Nantwich. That only leaves us with 19 first-teamers, so we still have one or two more to do. “We’re also carrying one or two injuries, with Jimmy Ryan and Rowan Roache, so we’re still looking but we’ll only bring the right ones in. “It’s no secret at all that we are looking to strengthen our options in attack. “We’ve re-signed Armand (Gnanduillet) and got Joe Dodoo from Rangers. Mark Cullen has done ever so well in pre-season with what he has had to do but we still have to be careful with him and we will monitor his load. “That just leaves us short of one or two bodies there but everyone is after strikers, aren’t they? And they come at a price. Some prices are higher than others.”

Not looking good

Ipswich Town manager Paul Hurst reacted with a smile when he was told Curtis Tilt did not feature for Blackpool this afternoon.

Town manager Paul Hurst was speaking after his side's game with West Ham.
The Tangerines defender remained on the bench during his side’s 1-1 draw at Crewe, and it’s understood the two clubs have stayed in close contact regarding the 26-year-old centre back.
The Blues have previously had two bids rejected up to a level close to £600,000, with Blackpool originally believed to have put a £1million price tag on the defender’s head. But the two sides are thought to have edged closer regarding a potential fee in recent days.
“Didn’t he? I wasn’t aware of that but I’m smiling, so hopefully that’s good news,” Hurst said, when told Tilt had not played.
Blackpool boss Gary Bowyer, who was seen having a private conversation with Tilt following today’s game at Gresty Road, insisted the defender’s future was out of his hands.
“That’s a question you’ll have to ask someone else at the football club. It’s not down to me on that,” Bowyer said
“The boy has been fantastic all pre-season and he’s had a wonderful year with us.
“I just felt today he was a little bit tired and a little bit frustrated, but we’ll see what next week brings.”
Hurst, who confirmed he has multiple bids in for players as he looks to add to his squad, was asked how close the side which started against West Ham was to the one which will take the field against Blackburn.

Rumour on AVFTT that Tilt has handed in a transfer request. He should not be allowed to leave unless the buyer is meeting the asking price

Town are reported to upped their bid for Blackpool central defender Curtis Tilt to £700,000.

According to Sky Sports, the Tangerines are yet to accept the offer for the 26-year-old, who is understood to have handed in a transfer request.
The Blues previous two bids for Tilt had seen them reach £550,000 with the two sides having been involved in a stand-off for most of the month, Blackpool having put a £1 million price tag on their player's head.