iOS7 like it or hate it? | Vital Football

iOS7 like it or hate it?

I don't use these fruity products so I have no opinion either way. I hope that helps the debate.

I honestly have no idea what it is.
May be it`s time i started to take a bit of notice about modern technology.

Here is a link on how to switch off all the annoying new features:-

http://lifehacker.com/ios-7s-biggest-annoyances-and-how-to-fix-them-1334420963

LOL.

Its nice, liking it. Massive change and going to take some getting used to but its nice. Something Apple badly needed. They were resting on their laurels on the software side of things for a few years until Jony Ive got his hands on software as well as hardware.

Doing a new update for the ipad as well aren't they?

Hope it isn't too confusing!

James06 - 20/9/2013 13:04

Who's Jony Ive?

The head of the design team at Apple. A british guy. If he wasn't there Apple would have problems.

Yeah Fear, iOS7 is for iPad aswell.

randy.stand - 20/9/2013 14:31

Who's Jony Ive?

The head of the design team at Apple. A british guy. If he wasn't there Apple would have problems.

iPad 2 -3
Nothing yet about the iPods......

col8 - 20/9/2013 14:42

randy.stand - 20/9/2013 14:31

Who's Jony Ive?

iPad 2 -3
Nothing yet about the iPods......

Its for iPad 2 & later. iPad Mini. iPhone 4 and later. And iPod Touch 5th Generation.

It's already out for iPad. Updated mine on the Wednesday it came out at 18:00hrs, but I'm hardcore

lol, I'm a disgrace. having to have a new version of itunes before I can do the upgrade!

I'm surprised you need to attach it to a computer to update it. Why can't it just update automatically over wifi?

Meh. Looks ok, nowt major.

How do you get rid if the Apple, Disney, espn, yahoo menu?

Hate it, although most of it is probably just because I'm not used to it, definitely do not like the new safari