Invitation | Vital Football

Invitation

ayamonte

Vital 1st Team Regular
Its always nice to receive an invitation at this time of year - particularly when its to my favourite hotel on Bramall Lane :yes:.

Sadly I won't be able to make the AGM in December - was thinking of asking TT to go as my proxy tho :halo:..................anybody else due to attend?

Its always nice to receive an invitation at this time of year - particularly when its to my favourite hotel on Bramall Lane :yes:.

Sadly I won't be able to make the AGM in December - was thinking of asking TT to go as my proxy tho :halo:..................anybody else due to attend?
Gi over Monte,just gi over.UTCB

He might recover from a catapult.

And the assault on my ears listening to how 'unlucky' he'd been would be worse than any torture.

How 'unlucky' was it to run into a Prince in an airport lounge, appraoch him and end up with him as a partner. Wonder who's fault that was McC?

Thanks for the invite though Aya. In return can I offer you something about as appealing as that- maybe a ticket to the sty?

I don’t usually go these days because we “small” shareholders have no chance of influencing anything one way or the other. There was a time, before the arrival Reg Brealey, when I owned 0.83857% of the shares in issue, which was more than most other shareholders. My views still didn’t count, but I used to go every year. Now, despite buying more shares, I own some infinitesimal tiny fraction of 1% and so it doesn’t really seem worth the effort to go.

oops have a made an annoying post Rod?? ..........I thought TT took it quite well :Fingers:
He may recover from a catapult,:eek:TT really dunt like King Kev,mi thinks.I just dunt see how anyone can hate/dislike a fellow BLADE so much tho,but Hey each to their own.UTCB

He may recover from a catapult,:eek:TT really dunt like King Kev,mi thinks.I just dunt see how anyone can hate/dislike a fellow BLADE so much tho,but Hey each to their own.UTCB
I am sorry to have to be the one to break this to you Rod but not all Blades are wonderful people.

The club had to ban one last week so there's a clue.

It's not a question of like or dislike Rod, it's a matter of incompetence

Aya, has he's proved endlessly he couldn't run a bath never mind a household so not a candidate.
Look at his recent airport 'conquest',in love withinhours, gives him half the house and here we are, just a few years later heading for a messy divorce.:ooops:

Meks ya wonder how King Kev became a self made multi millionaire,bein so incompetent,see wot thaz dun nar Monte,:bow: SAME OWD SAME OWD.Thank Goodness King Kev got lucky when he appointed TUFTY.Let's hope for a good result today BLADES cos i'd like to think most BLADES are more interested in wot happens on't grass than keepin the King Kev hatred/dislike goin. UTCB

As I have endlessly stated to you,his FOOTBALL related incompetence is what matters to Blades.

We all hope for good results ( even though you ceaselessly try to insinuate that anyone who does not fall down and genefluct towards anythintg Blades related is n ot really a Blade) but they are in spite of,not because of ,McC's influence

As I have endlessly stated to you,his FOOTBALL related incompetence is what matters to Blades.

We all hope for good results ( even though you ceaselessly try to insinuate that anyone who does not fall down and genefluct towards anythintg Blades related is n ot really a Blade) but they are in spite of,not because of ,McC's influence
Well any good/decent times we're havin just nar's more to do wi King Kev's influence than your exiled support of THE MIGHTY BLADES mi thinks TT owd lad.:yes: UTCB

Well any good/decent times we're havin just nar's more to do wi King Kev's influence than your exiled support of THE MIGHTY BLADES mi thinks TT owd lad.:yes: UTCB

And, following your excellent logic, past bad times uner his reign are down to him .too.

Glad you've come to see it at last.

And, following your excellent logic, past bad times uner his reign are down to him .too.

Glad you've come to see it at last.
Nay i blame the stayaways for the bad years,the more BLADES we had into BDBL the more the club wudda been able to spend on talent.UTCB

Nay i blame the stayaways for the bad years,the more BLADES we had into BDBL the more the club wudda been able to spend on talent.UTCB

You really are like McC with your responses, it's always someone elses fault.
I suugest you check the home crowd averages. during that period

Another excuse destroyed but when you dig a deeeeeeeep hole by employing a no mark and give him so much money that you have to starve the club of funds for years after, that's what you get with an incompetent in football related matters, owner .

If he's responsible for the (relatively brief to date) upturn in fortunes it's only logical to place the blame for the (much longer) bad times in the same place.

You really are like McC with your responses, it's always someone elses fault.
I suugest you check the home crowd averages. during that period

Another excuse destroyed but when you dig a deeeeeeeep hole by employing a no mark and give him so much money that you have to starve the club of funds for years after, that's what you get with an incompetent in football related matters, owner .

If he's responsible for the (relatively brief to date) upturn in fortunes it's only logical to place the blame for the (much longer) bad times in the same place.
I've no need to look up our crowds i'm theer when Gary Sinclair reads out the crowd figure at each home game, there was alluss room for plenty more BLADES as there is nar.I must admit i thought we'd be gerrin more than the 24k that's turnin up most home games this season.The thing is TT you're very reluctant to gi any praise to King Kev,no one not even a thicko like me thinks mistakes aint been made but where i differ from thee is i also gi praise when it's due and mek no mistake gerrin TUFTY into BDBL warrants PRAISE. UTCB

It's all about balance Rod.

10 years or so of decline versus 2.5 years of progress.( the future of which seems to be in jeopardy due to his airport lounge conquest)

He's a way to go yet before the scales tip in his favour.

10 years or so of decline versus 2.5 years of progress.( the future of which seems to be in jeopardy due to his airport lounge conquest)

Balance? thee where King Kev's concerned,I've heard it all nar.:wahey::toot::cheers: UTCB

Balance? thee where King Kev's concerned,I've heard it all nar.:wahey::toot::cheers: UTCB

I veery much doubt that anyone's heard it all where McC's concerned.

Ever wondered why the 'no bigger Blade' ( that phrase must hurt) was so happy to affload 50% of what he loves/ reveres/cherishes so quickly to a bloke who was he met by chance?

Because he loves the club so much or because wanted to get the monkey (that he'd created through his own incompetence) off his own back?

Play the post not the poster Rod.

There's no denying the 10 yr v 2.5yr point but, as we all know, it's not your style to respond to the points made just to (attempt to )denigrate based on your arbitrary scale of True Bladeness.

With me too TT.

Sure he recruited Chris but even a broken clock gets it right occasionally, and much as he seems to be trying to create a ‘them and us’ scenario with HRH right now, I for one won’t forget that it was McCabe who brought HRH onboard in the first place. Another case of bad luck or another bad decision/ gamble? Who knows, I really don’t want to go there again, it’s all been said, same owd.

The fact that I now would prefer the Prince to be out of the equation in favour of McCabe though counts for nothing. I didn’t like Warnock at all, but bringing in Robson for reasons only he could know didn’t see me putting the bunting out, and neither did him bringing back Blackwell because he just happened to be free and available to replace Robbo and it’s now the same with him and HRH.

The Prince has shown little or no interest in the club almost from day one, instead using his ‘aids’ to give the impression of involvement. I suspect that he never ever planned it to be much different despite the post he accepted in Saudi. I don’t think he’s a bad bloke at all, but I don’t think he’ll ever be committed enough to own a football club at this level or above in the UK even if he had the wherewithal, and I don’t like the rumours regarding him wanting to bring in his own coach.

So I suppose I’m in ‘King’ Kev’s corner for the for this particular bout, but I hope to God that it’s his final fight and he puts all his effort in finding a new fit and proper owner who can finally take us forward... with Wilder at the helm of course. You’re older than me Kev and your lads don’t really give a toss about United. Put thi feet up!

Last edited: