Interview yesterday. | Vital Football

Interview yesterday.

Charliejoejohn2

Vital Squad Member
I thought Christ was a little subdued in his post match interview yesterday. Wasn’t his usual self. Anybody else think the same ?

I think he’s as concerned about Hull’s home form as we all are. Hopefully yesterday killed off any hope of them reaching the playoffs and they’ll turn up in their flip-flops.

Oh and added to that, for some reason he’s always a bit frosty with that McCarthy chap. Has been from the off.

I think he’s as concerned about Hull’s home form as we all are. Hopefully yesterday killed off any hope of them reaching the playoffs and they’ll turn up in their flip-flops.

Oh and added to that, for some reason he’s always a bit frosty with that McCarthy chap. Has been from the off.
Whats it like Gray ive not looked.

Promotion is worth 160 million. Considering how Chris feels about the club he'd have to be super human not to be feeling it. Tremendous pressure, much of which he'll put on himself.

The whinging Farke is also feeling it, bizarre conspiracy fuelled rant after the draw at home to the pigs. Bielsa and his ice bucket seem away with the fairies.

Will be a difficult game Monday. They got premiership quality players in Bowen and Grosicki but have just lost their captain Henriksen to injury. Home record good in 2019 but the highest team they've played are the Pigs.

Promotion is worth 160 million. Considering how Chris feels about the club he'd have to be super human not to be feeling it. Tremendous pressure, much of which he'll put on himself.

The whinging Farke is also feeling it, bizarre conspiracy fuelled rant after the draw at home to the pigs. Bielsa and his ice bucket seem away with the fairies.
Our CHRIS IS SUPER HUMAN mi owd pal,i thought everyone knew that.:yes: UTCB