Internet friendships! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Internet friendships!

Yes, we must do another VMF. Maybe aim for Feb and your birthday!? (and mine :3: )

Yes that last one was most enjoyable . I would love to meet Clive as well the thought of him feeling left out is hurting me lol.

ClivetheVillan - 29/9/2013 22:51

Well ive already said i would luv to meet up with the Vital Villans after a game or before a game for a beer but no reply, don't worry i know when im not wanted :5:

Now now Clive. That is a tad untrue. We were going to say 'Hi' before the Newcastle game, however you were still waiting for Jam. We had to go in the ground as we were meeting friends in Trinity and we couldn't stay outside any longer.

Those friends too were met in the unorthodox way in Cyprus on holiday: LOL. We met them at pool side and been in touch ever since. All Villans..

1st words that Mark said to Mr K was 'FSW, FSW' LOL. Mr K was the odd 1 out that holiday time.

Mind you with him coming with me to VP times are a changing. He has adopted Villa now has his team, also :14:

Work in progress still :14:

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 29/9/2013 22:44

This was something I was pondering earlier today, funnily enough.

I was thinking back a few years, about how Prep and I used to argue about everything, and today I realised I actually quite like him (not that I will ever admit this in public).

Extending this, I feel like Fear, BBJ, Grizzly, Kefkat, VOTN, Wurzel Rosetta, Kiwi, Clive Matty and others have had a huge positive effect on my life, and I like to think that if we lived closer and actually met, we would be friends.

There are some that give me negative vibes, but by far these are outweighed by the positives.

I think we would always have plenty to talk about Heath and not just Villa :14:

We both like to ponder and debate and explore deeper conversations

I've got a bloke I'd consider a close mate on Facebook. Never met the guy but "stumbled" across him on a closed page on there.

I text fear regularly and tell him more than people I've known for years. Mates are mates wherever you pick them up from

Aye, agreed, have certainly opened up more to certain people on here than anyone I've known previously.

That said, this forum has slowly made me open up as well. Never used to talk about my brain aches etc, then sort of dawned on me, they are part of me, nothing to be ashamed of and as long as it isn't whinging and whining, there is no harm sharing a bit.

I do also like it, when someone gets a bit 'I've got a bunion and it hurts' to tell a few of my operation stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeanoVilla - 30/9/2013 09:41

I have to be. It's the only way I can cope with being an ugly fat bald man myself. :)

I'm approaching 10% bodyfat.

So just ugly and bald for me now if you don't mind! :2:

The Fear - 30/9/2013 12:55

Aye, agreed, have certainly opened up more to certain people on here than anyone I've known previously.

That said, this forum has slowly made me open up as well. Never used to talk about my brain aches etc, then sort of dawned on me, they are part of me, nothing to be ashamed of and as long as it isn't whinging and whining, there is no harm sharing a bit.

I do also like it, when someone gets a bit 'I've got a bunion and it hurts' to tell a few of my operation stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agrees! It is how and your intention of being open about yourself, that matters. Whatever the things you deal with, talking about them helps breaks stereo-typing and can help others learn. Information is a powerful tool to give when used appropriately.

I have often had people say to me they are surprised at how open I am. Now I wouldn't discuss everything about me and mine with everyone on the internet or not, however I am at peace to be open about who I am, in a general way, as I am not ashamed of where I have been or who I am.

Because I am not, it helps remove stereo types and you/I will never know how far the ripple affect will go that will help someone else.

If we can help others a long the way of our life journey in whatever way that is, then it all has a purpose, whether that's in virtual world or earthland

Yeah, made some great mates on here, who I'd count as real friends...even DaveM!

And yeah Fear, arrange another VMF. I'll be there!

CDX_EIRE - 30/9/2013 04:08

ClivetheVillan - 29/9/2013 23:38

Heath your a good lad you stick to your guns on this sustainable Villa model and imo we could have done with you in the boardroom when MoN was here lol, good bunch on here no doubt and we all care for the same thing in life our Villa thats why its like a second home to me and i honoured to have shared time and debates and laffs with you lot on here hopefully many more to come!

Maybe in the future we'll get some drinks in Clive :7:

Defo dude in the near future would be great too yam a good lad would be great :7:

sirdennis - 30/9/2013 10:16

Yes that last one was most enjoyable . I would love to meet Clive as well the thought of him feeling left out is hurting me lol.

YESSS pulling the old sympathy strings works still :3:

I'm only joking our kid but if there is another Vital meet up when everybody can then it would be great :7:

kefkat - 30/9/2013 11:00

Well ive already said i would luv to meet up with the Vital Villans after a game or before a game for a beer but no reply, don't worry i know when im not wanted :5:

Now now Clive. That is a tad untrue. We were going to say 'Hi' before the Newcastle game, however you were still waiting for Jam. We had to go in the ground as we were meeting friends in Trinity and we couldn't stay outside any longer.

Those friends too were met in the unorthodox way in Cyprus on holiday: LOL. We met them at pool side and been in touch ever since. All Villans..

1st words that Mark said to Mr K was 'FSW, FSW' LOL. Mr K was the odd 1 out that holiday time.

Mind you with him coming with me to VP times are a changing. He has adopted Villa now has his team, also :14:

No worries KK it was nice to meet Jam and her hubby i didn't get to say much tbh to them as i was in a hurry to get into the Holte and get my beer and i made it into the Holte on 3:57 and i said to the bloke serving in a sad puppy eyed way ''am i too late for a beer mar mate'' the bloke looked at the clock and at me staring at him looking sad desperate and in need and he said ''yeah you am ok mate'' and poured my beer :3:

Nice to hear you have converted MrKK poor sod now he will suffer as much as the rest of us oh dear what have you done woman :13: :17:

Fear you talking about your brain ops and seeing how you strive on helped me mate, so i am glad you said what you have and cope with as knowing one day in the future i will be as blind as Heskey in front of goal knowing good Villans as yourself have there troubles but battle on gave me some strength and helped take away the self sympathy worry lol never met ya but would take a bullet for ya our kid lol

Think when a few of us met up in Brindley Place when Brownie was over in the UK and went for a curry afterwards was a lovely day! Really enjoyed it.

ClivetheVillan - 30/9/2013 21:31

kefkat - 30/9/2013 11:00

No worries KK it was nice to meet Jam and her hubby i didn't get to say much tbh to them as i was in a hurry to get into the Holte and get my beer and i made it into the Holte on 3:57 and i said to the bloke serving in a sad puppy eyed way ''am i too late for a beer mar mate'' the bloke looked at the clock and at me staring at him looking sad desperate and in need and he said ''yeah you am ok mate'' and poured my beer :3:

Nice to hear you have converted MrKK poor sod now he will suffer as much as the rest of us oh dear what have you done woman :13: :17:

LOL Mr K has always been a glutton for punishment. He hasn't stopped looking at Liverpool. That's why it is still work in progress. I let him off with his 1st love rugby and Cardiff City as he is a Welsh man :14:

Mr K has always suffered even before he started coming to VP with me: You ever meet him ask him about the summer of hell he had when FSW was trying to sign Barry. My 2 brother in laws went to ground that summer and didn't text me once as they new they would get it in the neck too. LOL.

Oh boy he suffered last season too especially over the Christmas period when I really thought we were going down

He has always hated it when Villa played Liverpool. He prays we win or it's a draw.

I am not so bad on him these days as FSW gone and he doesn't take much notice of Liverpool now.

Next step is the Villa shirt for him. I am working on it. He wore a claret t-shirt down to Villa Park last time, with a long sleeve blue shirt on underneath and blue jeans. He looked quite the part in Claret & Blue

LOL The way you say MrKK wore his Claret n blue i can't help but feel you had a massive say and kinda picked the clothes for him LOL bless him hehe As soon as i took kate to VP she was hooked, and talks about Villa as ''us '' and ''we'' lol even thought he poor lass can't go to games at the moment she has to watch the kids whilst i when im able have all the fun watching Newcastle beat us and Spurs ;) but liking the same team stops a lot of arguments could not imagine a houshold of rivalries ouch!

ClivetheVillan - 1/10/2013 00:54

LOL The way you say MrKK wore his Claret n blue i can't help but feel you had a massive say and kinda picked the clothes for him LOL bless him hehe As soon as i took kate to VP she was hooked, and talks about Villa as ''us '' and ''we'' lol even thought he poor lass can't go to games at the moment she has to watch the kids whilst i when im able have all the fun watching Newcastle beat us and Spurs ;) but liking the same team stops a lot of arguments could not imagine a houshold of rivalries ouch!

LOL you will be surprised to hear, I didn't have any say in it at all. Mr K picked the clothes out himself.

I have a Leeds supporting son and a Man Utd supporting son: Where did I go wrong. LOL. What comes of not having your youngsters local to your team. They were born in the north and bought up here to, so it was bound to happen.

I wasn't born in Brum however it was different with me and how it was back then. It was in the family blood and has an only child by my parents marriage and how deep my Mom's family were involved in football at Amateur level as well, you were born into it.

My youngest is Villa. I made sure of that. He prefers rugby and cricket to football though! Sighs! :10:

Internet friendship..........is that just a modern term for imaginary friend?

:56:

I met my missus on the internet and we've been together nearly 3 years now.

Quite apt really meeting my other half on the internet as 99% of my previous sexual experiences have involved a laptop screen.