Internationals | Page 2 | Vital Football

Internationals

Agreed Kev.
One game can be sacrificed to ensure they are fit for final 7 games.
This is why it was so important to beat Blackburn. A win and we could have
afforded a draw at Deepdale. Now we need a win.

Hanley. ( We are short of CB 's ). Scotland v Faroe Island on Wednesday
Do they need a strong defence for that game ?
Maybe plays in Israel on Sunday and thats it.

Pukki. ( We only have one striker to play DF tactics ).
Finland in Ukraine on Sunday.
Hopefully he will be back on Monday.

England U 21 ( Airons and Cantwell )

Portugal on Sunday and Croatia on Wednesday.

Crazy schedule and 2 tough games.

Hernandez should be back from Cuba on Wednesday so he might be able to play.

Giannoulis wasn't in the Greek sqaud but has travelled and they play on Wednesday and if he plays then you'd expect he wouldn't start on Friday.

Placheta is with Poland and they play on wednesday but in England. Still playing wednesday and then Friday could be too much

So if we say that Placheta - Hernandez - Giannoulis - Aarons - Skipp - Cantwell - Pukki all don't play we could still put out a good side. I think a couple these players who have played for their nations will be on the bench:

Krul

Mumba
Zimmermann
Hanley
Xavi

McLean
Sorensen

Emi
Dowell
Hernandez

Hugill

McLean and Hanley will play I think. Hanley 100% he is a beast at the moment. McLean is undroppable in DF's eyes but if needs be then play Tettey.

When do Scotland play their last game this international break ? We need the legend that is Hanley to play against PNE

When do Scotland play their last game this international break ? We need the legend that is Hanley to play against PNE

Hanley. ( We are short of CB 's ). Scotland v Faroe Island on Wednesday
Do they need a strong defence for that game ?
Maybe plays in Israel on Sunday and thats it.

Anyone catch a glimpse of Sinani against rep.ireland last night. I didn't watch his full 91 minutes but what I saw his movement was decent and could offer something different.

The pink un boys believe that Sinani was an experimental buy and as he has hardly played out on loan then he will more than likely be let go (loan/ sold) in summer).

I think we should give him another preseason in his preferred position. He has talent and let's see if he could offer anything.