International Lefthanders day | Page 2 | Vital Football

International Lefthanders day

I'm also left-handed plus left footed and even if I held a single telescope up to my face I would automatically look through with my left eye.:hmmm::grinning:

Hmm... I am right-handed, left-footed and hold my camera up to my left eye.

I think I need to be examined by a doctor. This set-up sounds all wrong!!

Hmm... I am right-handed, left-footed and hold my camera up to my left eye.

I think I need to be examined by a doctor. This set-up sounds all wrong!!

You would have passed the test centuries ago but I would have been burned alive!

All jokes apart, I understand that not long before I started at my Catholic school (Sacred Heart, Aston) the teachers would tie any child who was left-handed arm behind their backs to discourage them from writing left-handed. It sounds unbelievable these days but it used to go on as stated in this article below........

". But, even then, indeed as late as the 1960s and 1970s, Catholic school teachers in particular routinely inflicted corporal punishment and psychological pressure on left-handed students, ranging from accusations of being in cahoots with the Devil to, bizarrely, being Communist. "

"Under the misguided aegis of the powerful Catholic Church, left-handedness was vigorously oppressed in medieval Europe, albeit not in any systematic way. Left-handers were routinely accused of consorting with the devil and, during the excesses of the Inquisition and the witch hunts of the 15th and 16th Century, left-handedness was sometimes considered sufficient to identify a woman as a witch, and to contribute to her subsequent condemnation and execution"

Full Article: http://www.rightleftrightwrong.com/history_recent.html

None of that surprises me in the slightest, TH. Disgusting.

On teh Left Handed front, I have to contend with quite a few in my family.

My Mum
My Sister
Both of my Nieces.

It must be a sign of evil. It only effects the women!! The male side remains untainted by this affliction. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm cack handed too.

Although I play guitar and bat at cricket right handed but I bowl right handed.

I can write with either hand but prefer my left hand.

I'm very ambidextrous

Use cutlery left handed

Write left handed

Right footed, but very decent with my left foot

Play racquet sports left handed but play golf and bat right handed.

Bowl right handed but throw left handed .

I'm very ambidextrous

Use cutlery left handed

Write left handed

Right footed, but very decent with my left foot

Play racquet sports left handed but play golf and bat right handed.

Bowl right handed but throw left handed .

Same as me apart from the cutlery.

My Dad is right handed but plays golf left handed