International Breaks | Page 2 | Vital Football

International Breaks

Are these International breaks a good thing?

• Total voters
Solid no on International breaks for me. I hate them because A) They kill momentum B) They result in fixture pileups during the Holidays and most importantly C) They screw up my weekends, and make the honey do lists longer!

We was supposed to play Oldham this Saturday but it's been cancelled due to international break,bloody hell,players in clubs that are in league two are playing for their country,which country do they play for,I doubt that it's Notts players as they wouldn't get called up for the Horse and Jockey Sunday team

We was supposed to play Oldham this Saturday but it's been cancelled due to international break,bloody hell,players in clubs that are in league two are playing for their country,which country do they play for,I doubt that it's Notts players as they wouldn't get called up for the Horse and Jockey Sunday team

Well I did not think any Oldham players were current internationals either

Having an idle few minutes, I had a look at Oldham’s first team which is predominently English, and they don’t have any current internationals although one or two of the foreign ones have represented their countries at youth level.

We once had Roy Carroll play for Northern Ireland on Friday night and he made it back to play for Notts the next day at 3pm :clap:

I am dreading the 2022 World Cup I heard it will disrupt football for at least three seasons, I wonder what the corrupt FIFA were thinking about when they awarded it to Qatar?

I am dreading the 2022 World Cup I heard it will disrupt football for at least three seasons, I wonder what the corrupt FIFA were thinking about when they awarded it to Qatar?

Their bank balances. They certainly weren't thinking of what was in the wider interests of football.

I was in awe of DS21's ability to control the ball but this guy's first touch us at least as good if not better. He could grow into a natural successor to El Mago. :bow:
I think we have a few hoping to fill El Mago's boots. They will be hard to fill I think.