International Breaks | Vital Football

International Breaks

Are these International breaks a good thing?

• Total voters

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
It's international Break, the second during this season, but is it a good or a bad thing.

It is a multiple choice vote and here on VMC it is a quiet time and we all hope that our players return uninjured for these International fixtures.

They're a pain, and give keyboard morons (and some elements of the crowd) license to have unnecessary pops at players like Sterling.

I just heard someone on 5 live (a few minutes ago) singing Sterlings praises for his England performances something you do not hear often.

He will still be the scapegoat if things go wrong.

I hate Liverpool fans, a bunch of jealous, bitching, squeaky voiced childish bastards booing a player who left them 3 years ago utter utter wankers the lot of them.
[rant over]

At least he did not leave for free and they made a lot of money from him, I just don’t know what there problem is, he has not said anything against Liverpool.

Contrary to that we were admonished for our treatment of Milner who left for free, got himself a signing on fee and a rise in pay and then made snide remarks about us.

Spot the difference because the media cannot.

Cannot stand international breaks. I have zero interest in our national team. Club is everything as far as I’m concerned. Anything that potentially gets in the way of City’s progress annoys the hell out of me.

At least he did not leave for free and they made a lot of money from him, I just don’t know what there problem is, he has not said anything against Liverpool.

Contrary to that we were admonished for our treatment of Milner who left for free, got himself a signing on fee and a rise in pay and then made snide remarks about us.

Spot the difference because the media cannot.

Didn't Keegan start this off back in the day by deciding what his transfer fee would be once he came to the end of one of his contracts (Saints, Hamburg etc)? From a players position it makes sense, providing you don't pick up a long term injury.

Am I imagining it or did the Liverpool booing of Sterling lack some of the vitriol of last season?

It’s not the booing by Liverpool fans that bug me although they should be grateful he did not leave for nothing, but booing by fans of other clubs what is that all about. They did the same to Sammi Nasri, but I bet if you asked them why they could not given you a sensible answer

I would love to hear the reason the bin dippers still boo RS after all this time do they not realise how petty it makes them look.